Re-elect KomaKings into House of Representatives

Introduction
Who am I?
Legislative Agenda
Conclusion

Introduction

I have carefully decided to pursue becoming an elected representative as I am devoted to making advancements to the State of Firestone. I have been in this state more than long enough to understand the obligation of being a Representative.

Who am I?

I can be described quite pleasantly. I have been in Firestone since the very start. I am well known within the State of Firestone. I have held numerous government positions in several ro-cities, ro-states, and ro-countries. I have been involved in several departments and important positions. My experiences include:
Former SCFD Fire Chief
Former DHS Agent
Former FPS Trooper
Former SCSO Deputy
Former DOC CO
…And much more that are futile to include.

Legislative Agenda

I am simply a man for the people, and I have always been. As a long term citizen of Firestone, I have noticed the incompetency of representatives being able to maintain a great relationship with the people. I will propose legislation that are advocated by the people that I feel must be actualized. I will also propose legislation to improve the character and condition of our departments, to maintain a healthy state.
Conclusion

I am a man of my word, and I assure you that I will satisfy your needs, and my plans. I am open to any questions you may have for me. You can reach my discord at KomaKings#6596.

Thank You.
House of Representatives Candidate,
KomaKings

ps I’ve used the same speech as none of my plans were put into action (:

1 Like

Supported

1 Like

Supported.

1[Signature]

1 Like

Support

1 Like