Re-elect kerberty into Senate

HELLO FIRESTONE!! im back…

whats up voters,
My name is kerb and I am here to ask for your vote once again for this Senate election. I have been in office before about 3-4 years ago serving in both the Senate and House of Representatives. I has also served the State in other capacities as a Sergeant in the Firestone State Patrol, Firefighter in the Stapleton County Fire Department, and some other stuff that’s not important.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My Legislative Agenda

My legislative agenda will not only coincide with my beliefs once again, but most importantly will represent what you, the citizens, want to see proposed in Congress… Firestone is an ever changing State in which requires up to date legislation. If elected, I shall propose legislation once again to adapt to the current environment which in the end should benefit all citizens and such of the State of Firestone. It’s been a while since i’ve been in the loop, but we got some stuff to fix, and I will fix that along with my colleagues of the higher chamber if elected to serve you all again for a… like third time I think?

What else will kerb do?

• Committees, we need some committees on stuff, let’s elect me so I can make committees on stuff to fix some stuff!

Conclusion

For those who know me well, you know I am good at sticking to what I say I will do. If elected once again, I shall do the best I can to complete each and every one of the objectives as such and better Firestone for all citizens current and to come. Thank you. I know i’ve been out of it for a while, but I have what every other politician and person in power that this state has, name brand recognition. Let’s see how far we can go again!

I’m Back.

Firestone Senate Candidate,
kerberty

1 Like

Oh wow support endorse mashallah

for context very good former community member awesome guy!

1 Like

I, the Firestone Femboy AestheticallyHappy, do hereby extend my deepest support and utmost endorsement to this senate candidate on this 27th of September in the year of our Lord 2023.

1 Like

suppoert

1 Like

Support

1. You’re alive?
  2. absolutely support, endorse and VOTE THIS MAN IN!
1 Like

The view on committees has changed since 2018. I would reconsider that plan. It’s been tried before and it did not work.

1 Like

it seems like this idea has faced adversity… i like adversity and will make it happen!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

jersey supports kerb getting back into senate!

1 Like

support !!! Fire man seal of approval

1 Like

sure support

1 Like

he has no idea what shitshow he’s getting into but support

signed,
former right honourable governor ash1835 of firestone

2 Likes

bones supports!
support2

1 Like