Re-Elect Kasterix for County Council

Hello! My name is Kasterix. I am a current SCSO Sergeant and a County Council. You might have seen me around at some point or not even know me. Let me help you understand who I am

WHO AM I?

I joined Firestone back in January of 2017. I started off to POST right away having in mind the realistic law enforcement they had here. I came right from TRC and I really wanted to do something different. That’s when my careers started here. I did not finish post until late march. The reason for this was I was going slow. I wanted to take my time. I joined DOT and served for almost 4 months. I achieved Supervisor (way back when they had that rank) in less than a month and I was leading the academy side of DOT. I meet so many good employees that are still here today.

Around April of 2017 I put my back into post. I wanted to try the LEO side of Firestone. I then finished POST at the end of the month and decided to go to SCSO, which is where I am now. I learned so many skills throughout my my career from people outside and inside of the department. About 3 months later I resigned from SCSO due to school. In just the first 2 months I achieved sergeant. I loved the job but I could not balance that with my school. I left for about a month and then came back. I re-joined SCSO and I am now currently a sergeant of SCSO. Over the many months I have been here I have seen a lot with the county and I want to start with what I will do.

*MY STRENGTHS AND REASONING

Leadership. I think that is my strongest out of everything. Since I joined roblox you really don’t see that do you? Well when you get into good groups and you learn from people, you take it your self to implement. My leadership is stronger than ever. I have learder how to be a leader in Firestone back in DOT. That was my first real taste of leadership. I loved what I did. IT was not just me bossing people around. It more was like helping people to grow. And that is what I brought to SCSO. That leadership has gotten me very far and many people can agree. That’s what I want to keep in stapleton. I am representing stapleton and that is needed to keep a good and stable government.

PLANS

Lets begin with SCSO. SCSO has seen a lot of controversy. It has been good and has been bad. People just have not been heard for the past few months. Which leads me into this. I want to help make the best decision for the department since I am in the department and I see what I think needs best. Now you might be asking, “Couldn’t you be bias when it comes to decision of the department since you are in it?” Of course not! I want to hear from the people to help the best decision with SCSO. Please remember every decision I make will be on the behalf of the people of the county and my fellow colleagues. I want to continue to make

1. SCFD. Not pulled up on speeches that often aye? Probably for the best reason. That department might have the best structure right now. I want to help keep it that way. If I do get voting back into this position, I will see what really needs to be done. Since I have been in the County Council, heck from when I first joined firestone not much has been needed. They have great leadership and represent the county well.

The last topic I have in mind is the government. Before I got voted in, the government was a disaster and was just falling apart. But ever since I have been voted in, the government has been slowly growing better and better with the current county council. That’s what I want to keep going. I would like to support and help making good decision for the county to grow to its former glory. I feel that I am best fit for that and I feel that I can lead the the county in a safe and structured way.

What I will do with the CE:
I will continue to help and support the ideas that come out from the CE. I want to help and continue to support the right legislation that is coming out the coucials. Again, bringing in the people. I will try my best to get the ideas from the people to make the county up to the safest and most reliable than ever.

My first term I did not bring up any bills. This term I will try my best get the right bills that I and the people think that is right.

THANKS

Even if I don’t get voted back in I want to throw a great thanks to the fellow county councilman and the CE for making Stapleton County better than ever. Even though it was short, I had a hearty and successful term.

Signed,
Councilman Candidate Kasterix
SCSO Captain

1 Like

(I had to post for kasterix due to him being out of town without a pc)

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supported.

1 Like

Supported

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

Mr.Anderson
Deputy First Class
Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Stapleton Weapons and Tactics Division

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

DoT Public Employee
Kat4Katrina

2 Likes

Thanks mark.

1 Like

Support
go :b: <3

Atly

1 Like

Elections over. Results at County Council Elections of March 2018.

1 Like