Re-Elect Kasterix for County Council

Hey Everyone! As most of you know, I am currently in the County Council. Through this term I achieved County Chairman and organized many sessions for the public eye. This term was quite the turn around since I had to host sessions with individuals who where in different time zones. Nonetheless, we got stuff done and I am here to run again so we can KEEP getting stuff done.

This term was most if not all successful for all of the County. I hope to do that again this term. With that being said, I am announcing my re-election candidacy for County Council.

Experiences

Department Experience

• Division Coordinator in the Department of Transportation
  • Deputy Secretary in the Department of Public Safety
  • Captain within the Stapleton County Sheriff Department
  • Secret Service Director

County Experience

• 2 time County Executive
  • 3 time County Chairman
  • 4 time County Council Member

Main Details

I am going to keep this short. I have been in the county off and on. I have seen what is good and what is bad. The main point I need to bring out is not about me, but the citizens. I have been a firm believer of listening to the needs of others. In the county government and in other positions. I choose the voice over my own voice. If something needs to be done, I hope I can fulfill that this term.

Unlike last term, I hope to introduce bills that the citizens feel that are needed. Not for my own fun (like what the state government is like). I hope to earn the trust of others and keep it. I don’t want the separation to grow like it had been under many County Executives. Failure has happen before but it’s up to Us (the county council) and the County Executive to keep that to a low. I hope to work with the County Executive and the county departments to get things done as needed. Though I was a little on the “inactive” side this term, I hope to turn that around.

Thank you

I hope to have your support and vote this term. Thank you!

5 Likes

Support!

Signed,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
Whipped Cafè Chairman,
State of Firestone.

4 Likes

massive support for my boy kast, amazing county man. MWAH

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

s u p p o r t