Re-elect KAREEM2610 to the Redwood City Council

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am running for the Redwood City Council. I joined Firestone in January 2020 and like most people would I started off by being most noticeably a troll, I used to do all sorts of crimes whether big or small. Later on in January 2022 I was granted a chance to do BREC/CRP and later in March 2022 I became a legal citizen, thank you board of BREC. In April 2022 I ran for RW City Council and was elected by default, during my time I have attended every session hosted except in game sessions however didn’t propose anything as there wasn’t much that needed changing and I was relatively new. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: SeemlyLeader41#7715

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE

• -Current Redwood City Council member
  • -Current DPW Public Employee and Public Relations division member
  • -Current DoT Public Employee
  • -POST certified
  • -SCSO Trainee
  • -DoBW Department Intern
  • -Former terrorist and war criminal
  • -Current owner of ShawarmaStop
  • -Iconic Public Relations team member

SECTION III. AGENDA

• I will host events within Redwood to allow for people to engage in Redwood.
  • I will make sure bills pass that is good, fail that are bad, and I shall amend those that need to be amended.
  • I will continue to find loopholes and fix them.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope despite my rough standing within the community of the State of Firestone you will still consider me for this position. If you would like to support me and plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.
Regards,
KAREEM2610

3 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

WAREEM

1 Like

Support and endorse