Re-elect KAREEM2610 to the Redwood City Council (x2)

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am re-running for the Redwood City Council. I joined Firestone in January 2020 and like most people would I started off by being most noticeably a troll, I used to do all sorts of crimes whether big or small. Later on in January 2022 I was granted a chance to do BREC/CRP and later in March 2022 I became a legal citizen. In April 2022 I ran for RW City Council and was elected by default, then during the June elections I was once again elected. during my time I have attended every session hosted except in game sessions however didn’t propose anything as there wasn’t much that needed changing. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: SeemlyLeader41#7715

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE

• -Current Redwood City Council member x2
  • -Former DPW Public Employee and Public Relations division member
  • -Former DoT Public Employee
  • -POST certified
  • -SCSO PTD Deputy Sheriff
  • -DoBW Watercraft Technician
  • -State Senator

SECTION III. AGENDA

• I will host events within Redwood to allow for people to engage in Redwood.
  • I will make sure bills pass that is good, fail that are bad, and I shall amend those that need to be amended.
  • I will continue to find loopholes and fix them.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope you will consider me for this position. If you would like to support me and plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

/s/
KAREEM2610

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support, I love special education representation :fist:

2 Likes

support - i agree with the person above, i think there should be more disabled people in government!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

RELECT SUPPOROTOTOTO
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LOVE YOU BBGGGBGBGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBG KAREEMS TEAMS WOWOOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WIN WIN WINW IWN WINWINWJIWNIWINWNW WIW WMWNWNW GET INTO RWD RWD RWD RWQA HELELOSEWOEOS KAREEEM I SUPPORT YOU!

2 Likes

Go Vote Redwood City Council Voting, October 2022-23