Re-elect kadirmuedin2010 for the House of Reps

To the people of the State of Firestone,

I come to you today because I am running for re-election to the House of Representatives. I owe it to you for electing me last month as a representative. For this past month, I believe I have created a profound impact on the State of Firestone for generations. As our state grows and changes, so do the needs of our citizens. We must now focus on the needs of everyone, from our citizens to our business owners, to the people who work to serve us. I will always prioritize them in all of my legislation. I will stand with you and that’s why I am running for re-election.

As I said before, I will not make promises that I most likely can’t keep. I don’t intend to just get your vote, I intend to earn it. However, I can tell you some of my core beliefs:

• I will always work in favor of the people. Whenever I review a piece of legislation, I make sure that is in the best interests of the people rather than our politicians.

• Just because I have served for 1 term doesn’t mean I’m good at the political game. I don’t play ball if it means costing something to the people.

• I will be ready for any questions or comments you the citizens will have about your concerns so that we can create an airtight solution.

My slogan:
“I’m with you.”

Please DM me any questions you may have about my campaign and I will answer as soon as possible! kadirmuedin2010#1829

Signed,
Kadirmuedin2010

1 Like

Support

1 Like

co

1 Like

Support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

What are your plans for legislation?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support!

1 Like

No support

1 Like

No support, elaborate on your plans.

1 Like

To elaborate:

• It is imperative that we use our resources wisely and one of them is the use of police force for even the pettiest of crimes. I would create bills to refocus the usage of law enforcement on more severe crimes.

• I would create a bill for referendums. People’s voices need to be heard and we cannot afford anymore gridlock. We can pass new laws with just a majority of the people voting on it.

• I would try to make a bill or repropose one that would give strikes to our representatives who are inactive. We need our representatives active. Most of the time, half of them are inactive. I would like to change because it is important that these people be active so that we can get things done for the people.

Sorry I can’t edit the original post

1 Like

I just elaborated.

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

suppppppppppport

1 Like
1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.

1 Like