Re-elect JakeGames25 for House of Representatives

This is a reposted speech, I am running for House of Representatives once more to represent the people. Establish outreach and more.

Introduction

Hello, my fellow citizens of Firestone. My name for those who may not know is JakeGames25, and I am just like you… a hard-working and passionate citizen and member of congress. House and Senate elections have gone by and it may not have passed your mind on how that affects you, whether you vote for the right candidate or don’t understand politics. Well, I have simply had enough of our officials neglecting us and not pushing for the support of our citizens and business owners. That will change with me, and this is how it will get done…

Plans & Intentions
I want you to be the focus of me, and I will do everything in my power to make sure your voice is heard… starting with our business owners.

• Enact business impersonation laws for our organizations and companies
  • Business pressure relief
  • Government affiliation & benefits
  • Property law expansion and revision
  • V2 law conversion
  • Constitutional rewrite

Now we can not forget our brothers in blue, and we must do everything in our power to protect and support them…

• Government employee benefits and support
  • Create legislature for critically difficult times and lessened tensions on officers
  • Allow our officers to properly & easily punish criminals who threaten our civilian population

Conclusion

Let us grant the people what they want and what they need, I will use my power granted by the citizens to intern help our employees, business owners, and citizens stay safe and prosper in the great State of Firestone.

Show your support and reply “Support” on this forum.

My DMs are always open and I encourage those with any questions, concerns, or comments to message me on Discord at Perspective#1082 .

“A house divided against itself cannot stand” - Abraham Lincoln, Former President of the USA
Let us unite, Jake2021!

4 Likes

s u p p o r t

: D

also its 2021 not 2020

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Wonderful man! Support!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes