Re-elect imagamerdud for House of Representatives Jan 2022

Hello citizens of Firestone! You may know me as a member of the House of Representatives in the last term, and I am going to be re-running for it again! Now, I realize that in my last term I had not done any legislation or bills. This was due to the main fact I was dealing with irl court related issues as well as just school in general. However I am currently in the works of a bill relating to detainment time and how long a citizen may be held in detainment before it becomes unlawful. Anywhoo, onto my experiences!

• House of Representative last term (Nov - Jan)
  • Department of Transportation Public Employee since April 18 - current
  • Department of Public Works Public Employee since November 3rd - current
  • Department of corrections correctional officer (2018)
  • Civilian Firearms licence holder since January 20th 2021

There are tons of experiences and dedication I can bring to the House of Representatives again. Like I said in my opening statement, I had been not as active as I hoped due to court related issues. (It took most of my free time, and no it wasn’t criminal related.) But you could ask any member of the Representatives in my first term on how well I attempted to do my job. I attended most sessions (excluding a couple I wasn’t able to attend) and overall brought joy to it. I hope to continue down the government path as I quite enjoy making legislation and voting on it.

If you would like to re-elect me for House of Representatives, feel free to reply to this thread with “Support”, or dm me on discord (imagamerdud#0001) and I will post it! If you do not wish to support me, I thank you for taking your time to read my speech. Have a great morning/afternoon/evening firestone!

Regards,
imagamerdud.

1 Like

You spoke about a bill yes, but what actual plans do you have and how can you ensure a decent amount of activity in the House?

2 Likes

I did decent activity while I was in the house. My plans are related to the flaws in criminal offenses and the ways law enforcement can deal with citizens in a lawful and considerate way without abusing flaws.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

elaborate

1 Like

Support’

1 Like

An example currently like I said in my speech was about how long one citizen may be detained for without proper reasoning. I’ve seen citizens detained for extremely long times many different times for the simple fact of contacting a leo that went offline.

1 Like

That is not the case. If you have been detained wherein a law enforcement officer did not have reasonable suspicion that you had broken the law, you should get a lawyer. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Election over