Re-elect iiVortex_RBLX for the House of Representatives

iiVortex_RBLX for the Firestone House of Representatives

I. Candidate Introduction

Hello, many of you already know me from my time in the House of Representatives currently, my occupations in Stapleton County, or as Mayor of Prominence. I first joined the Firestone government a year or so ago, served as a Senator, Chair of the County Council, Mayor of Prominence, and now serving in the congressional leadership. During my time in Congress I’ve worked closely with my colleagues, have written a number of pieces of legislation, and currently working on some larger projects with many Senators and Representatives. In my time in Stapleton County, the District of Prominence, and in Congress, I’ve written many pieces of meaningful legislation, have completely revitalized the District of Prominence and brought it to where it is today, served in administrative positions in every municipality and the county government, and worked closely to help new Representatives write legislation. I hope I am able to continue the work I’ve done over the past three months in the House of Representatives, and I am committed to continuing service to the State of Firestone.

II. Resume

• Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives
  • Mayor of the District of Prominence x3
  • Press Secretary to the Governor
  • Firestone Representative
  • Former Chairman of the Stapleton County Council
  • Former Senator
  • Former Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former Redwood Clerk
  • Former Prominence Deputy Mayor
  • Former County Affairs Committee Member
  • Former Arborfield Deputy Chief of Staff
  • Former County Representation Board Prominence Delegate
  • Former POST Instructor & Admissions Director

I’m thankful to have been afforded the opportunity to serve in each of these capacities, many of them elected offices, and I intend on continuing to bring my knowledge to the Firestone Legislature and continue creating beneficial legislation for the state.

III. Plans

Currently, myself and a number of my colleagues are working on major pieces of legislation, including a law pertaining to elections and a law to reshape the duties of municipalities and the county which myself and other municipal officials and Congresspeople have been aiding the process of creating and providing feedback, if re-elected I intend on continuing progress and hopefully presenting these bills to Congress. I intend on working to complete these projects with the other Representatives, Senators and others who are working on them.

I also plan to continue assisting new legislators with their duties. Speaker ADMIRAL_RICKY recently introduced a mentorship program which I helped out with and worked to assist new legislators in the field. Assuming new legislators are elected who need assistance, I will be happy to continue this program with the Speaker and assist new Representatives in drafting laws.

I would also like to hold more public events, this term we were fortunate enough to have a number of public relations events held, and I would love if this is something we could possibly continue more; I believe they are very beneficial to reaching out to the people of the state and creating more connection with the public in general.

Furthermore, I overall intend on continuing to serve alongside my colleagues if re-elected, continue a number of laws that are in the works, and continue assisting new Representatives and others who may be in need of assistance.

IV. Conclusion

I’ve managed to accomplish a great deal together with my colleagues and allowed for the House to remain active and consistently cleaned our docket while serving in the Congressional Leadership. I hope to be able to continue serving this great state in the House of Represenatives, and I hope to have your support in this election.

Thank you,

iiVortex_RBLX

Representative,
House of Representatives

3 Likes

serious pfp and looks like a long detailed speech

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes