Re-elect HxppyTeddyy to the County Council (2)

Hello, my name is HxppyTeddyy and I’ll be running for County Council, for the third time.

For people who do not know me, I served in the County Council previously and I have worked in a couple of departments, most being in the County.

Goals

As a County Councilman, we all have goals. Some I’d like to complete/attempt will be listed below

• Work with municipalities and their bills/charters.
  • Look over and nullify useless bills
  • Look over the County Charter and add/remove anything that isn’t needed. (Along with other council members)
  • Work with both departments HiComm when needed.

What I completed in the LAST term

• Served on the County Affairs Committee
  • Never missed an ingame session
  • Worked with SCFD on their Trespassing law and others of the sort.

Experience

I have a two full terms of being a County Councilman under my belt. As for County experience, I have served in SCFD for over 9 months combined in my two tenures. I was also in SCSO for about two months. I work closely with Fire Chief Mrzip and Deputy Chief SwagGermanFighter. I have also worked closely with the current County Executive, Elite_Creations in not just the County’s legislative branch, but also POST.
TL;DR

• SCFD 5/3/19 -7/31/19. Rejoined 10/2/2019 - current
  • SCSO 7/31/19 -9/30/19
  • DOC 6/29/19 - 11/11/2019 Rejoined 1/16/2020 - current
  • POST 9/26/19 - Current
  • Two terms County Council under Former County Executive Thalliusreborn and County Executive Elite_Creations

Notable Certifications

EMT-P- Obtained around 6/8/19

BAR - Obtained on 12/7/2019.

POST- Obtained around 6/30/19
There are others, those just can’t be used unless in a certain department so I will NOT be adding them.

I wish to improve the County even more than I did the last term and assist all assets of the departments within the county. I’ll answer questions/concerns/anything else in my Direct Messages. Discord username + tag is teddy#1011.

Signed, HxppyTeddyy.

3 Likes

Supporrrrrttt . :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

support daddy

3 Likes

support to teddyweddy

3 Likes

support to teddyweddy gib me nitro in dms

3 Likes

support

3 Likes