Re-Elect Guest_Smh for House of Representatives!

Hello citizens of Firestone! I am here to request your support in bringing me to the House of Representatives for a third time! I’m hoping to serve the citizens of Firestone once again and I want to do it for the people.

Current and Formers Roles in Firestone:

• Head Supervisor at the Department of Public Works, Senior Community Service Officer and Dep. Director of S&T.

• Senior Correctional Officer at the Department of Corrections, and a Seaman for the Marine Division.

• 2 time Representative for Firestone.

• Current Airport Maintenance for the Department of Aviation.

• Former Public Employee for the Department of Transportation.

All listed in no specific order

During last term 2 terms I’ve served, I was able to attend all sessions except for about 2-3 for the House of Representatives which is pretty good. I was able to pass bills, acts, and amendments that were very crucial this second term for the State of Firestone to make it a better environment. This term, I want to once again be able to help pass laws that can help improve the employee environment of Firestone. I will pass laws in the House of Representatives that overall affect the State in a very amazing manner, not only is it good to voice the Citizens opinions, I will also voice other LEO and public workers voices that may not be heard.

Currently on the House Docket there are many crucial bills that need possible amendments and I have no problem doing that. As someone that’s experienced as a Representative, it’s important to know how the system works and all. I am once again asking for your support and it would be very much appreciated.

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

support, actually an active member of the house

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Image from Gyazo -bonnie591

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

A genuine guy who sticks to his word. An active member in a wide range of Firestone organizations and an experienced Congressman who got things done in his last term.

I emphatically support you, Guest_Smh, and expect great things in this term.

Matt

3 Likes

Image from Gyazo - NewflyerXcelsior

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/3c1dfc51b8654ecf02b3f4b6b413b436 -jxqeph

1 Like

Image from Gyazo -sxvxra

1 Like