Re-Elect Guest_Smh for House of Representatives!

Hello citizens of Firestone! I am here to request your support in bringing me to the House of Representatives once again! I am now a Division Coordinator for DPW where I am in the Community Service and Safety and Training Divisions, licensed business owner of RW Taco Blox. Not only am I in DPW, Iā€™m now in DOC and in the Marine Division. During last term, I was able to attend all sessions except for about 1 for the House of Representatives. I was able to pass bills, acts, and amendments for the State of Firestone to make it a better environment. This term, I want to once again be able to help pass laws that can help improve the employee environment of Firestone. I will pass laws in the House of Representatives that overall affect the State in a very amazing manner, not only is it good to voice the Citizens opinions, I will also voice other LEO and public workers voices that may not be heard. I feel like I have seen things in the county that feel have a chance at being changed, or new things that I have thought of or heard about from others. I am once again asking for your support and it would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Guest_Smh

3 Likes

Image from Gyazo-Rev_Jap22

3 Likes

Happy to support my DPW High Command! Good luck.

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

sup0rt

4 Likes

Image from Gyazo -OfficerUnitTech_81

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Image from Gyazo - DyingGlock

3 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

Image from Gyazo -Isu

3 Likes

I support. Is a chill guy with great experience and plans for the House. I look forward to lobbying him as a Private Business Advocate and pushing for laws to benefit Commerce businesses. Good luck in your re-election!

4 Likes

suppoort

4 Likes

I support!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Image from Gyazo -666user666oof

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support,