Re-Elect gardening_tools for House of Representatives!

Section I - Introduction

To whom this may concern:
My name is gardening_tools. I’m very pleased and honored to announce I will be seeking re-election into the House of Representatives. I was a Representative in Firestone’s great House of Representatives for a little under two months and am a current POST Instructor. While in the House, I took a suggestion from the citizens and proposed it to Congress. This Bill has passed the House and is currently in the Senate’s docket, pending debate and vote. I listen to the people and will continue to do so in this next term.

Section II - Plans

While a Representative I will continue to listen to the people, the ones who make where I am possible. I have been inquiring from citizens recently about concerns they may have and will never leave a message unanswered. One of the most frustrating things a citizen can encounter is a public official, who’s job is to listen to the people, and not get a response from them. I assure you, that is not the case with me. My DM’s will always be open and I will always guarantee a response to you.

Section III - Conclusion

To conclude, I want to end with saying how open I am to comments and criticism. We learn something new everyday even if we don’t actively think about it. If you have concerns, feel free to slide me a DM and I’ll be happy to talk with you. Let’s make this a better term than the last one.

Have a great day/evening,
gardening_tools

1 Like

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT FROM YOUR BOY PEWDIEPIE, LET’S KEEP CONGRESS LIT

2 Likes

i will always support my man gardening.

support

2 Likes

support aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Support

FSP Sergeant, Alaskan_law

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support!

1 Like

Support,
Good Luck!

Signed,
ZYLAN

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

2 Likes

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

Signature Deadline. Stay tuned for voting (will be announced on FS discords).

1 Like