Re-Elect Firetreat21 to House!

Hello, Citizens Of Firestone!

Citizens of Firestone as that time comes for re-election I Firetreat21 hereby announce my candidacy for re-election!

Citizens I have dedicated my whole career to the citizens of firestone if it wasn’t cleaning trash off the streets or writing legislation I have been here for you. I didn’t expect myself to re-run but I wish to still dedicate my time and service to you.

Plans:

Citizens as we know it we are going to be in foreign relations again which means there is going to be a need for new legislation to be proposed for our foreign diplomats to follow. I also wish to join the CAC to keep the ongoing connection between the state and county government as that is very important. If I am re-elected for my 3rd time I also wish to accomplish becoming the Speaker Pro Tempore (SPT) to make sure legislation does not stack upon us and all the pressure is on the Speaker Of The House (SOTH). I also wish to propose new legislation to better help citizens and employees of DOT and DPW as they are both key departments within this amazing state.

Conclusion:

Citizens Of Firestone, I hope you can help me with this re-election for the third time and we can move onto success with our new Governors @Ash1835 @sharkfish82 Congrats gentlemen, and bigger and better things!

Citizens let’s get this show on the road for term number 3!

If you have any questions you can dm me via discord Firetreat21#4800

1 Like

send my supports to this person

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes