Re-Elect Firetreat21 for County Council

Oh what a great day it is!

Ello Fellow Citizens of Stapleton County, I hereby declare my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council.

Moving Forward my background & misc info;

x3 HoR
x1 Senate
x1 Mayor of Prom.
x1 County Council
Post Certified (Class 43)
Former DPW Employee
Current DS Employee

Plans;

Ultimately I want to give the county is glow back. In means of activity and etc.
For the majority of my campaigns we all know that “Municipalities” have played a special role each and every time but ultimately I still would like to finish where I left off in-regards to Municipalities.

As far as county departments I want to ensure that those employees are getting their voices heard in our both our county and state government, hence why I plan on joining the County Affairs Committee once again to continue that chain of success between the levels of Government.

Conclusion;

In conclusion, I believe that it is imperative that we keep the county in motion, I promise to do so by any means necessary. I am the voice for the people in our Government!

Sincerely,

Firetreat21

1 Like

Support!!

2 Likes

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

Good Evening,

I’ll be officially endorsing this candidate to the fullest extent for County Council he have demonstrated his loyalty to the Citizens of the State of Firestone and I believe he’s more than qualified for this position.

We need more competent individuals in these types of positions and I believe personally Firetreat21 is the way!

With that being said, SUPPORT!

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

just say support, fucking tryhard

1 Like

support!

democrat

2 Likes

support this man!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Support

President pro tempore Hecxtro

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

AlexCarter,

2 Likes

Support …

2 Likes

support n endorsed lad

2 Likes
2 Likes

omg full support!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Campaigning is over! Go vote at Stapleton County Council Elections Voting, September-October 2020

1 Like