Re-elect FIoatmanjason for House

Greetings fellow citizens!

I am asking for your vote to be re-elected into the House of Representatives. Firstly, I would like to congratulate the new Governor Josh and his Lieutenant Governor Ninwin on their electoral victory.

During my term as Speaker pro tempore, I have tried to promote interest in our politics with open office meetings and the encouragement of our bills suggestion channel as this is the only way democracy can function within our state. I shall continue to do this into the new term.

In my last term, I established the Firestone Constitutional Committee with some other fantastic legislators, executives, and judicial experts but we did not have the traction to finish the reformed Constitution and Bill of Rights. Hopefully with the new executive and continued interest, we can write and push these documents through Congress, as the current ones are poorly written.

I am also making it clear I shall be running for Speaker of the House and therefore have a wish for all other candidates running in this election; be active please. We do not need the quagmire of last term where the docket was endless with no motivation to tackle it. The House of Representatives will be made into a respectable and active body, that is my pledge.

My direct messages will also be open for anyone with ideas, concerns, or anything in general.

#Vote4FIoat
Speaker pro tempore FIoatmanjason

5 Likes

support :D.

2 Likes

support?
support.

2 Likes

i support you big man

2 Likes

SuPpOrT!!!

2 Likes