Re-elect DOJODOG_2004 for Redwood City Council (2022)

Introduction

Greetings, Firestone Citizens. I served as an Alderman during the last council term. Though the term was relatively slow, I wrote a bill that revised and re-enacted the Redwood parking lot speed limits; thereby saving countless people from being run over!

In addition to this, during my term, I’ve involved myself in different fields and interests groups through obtaining a Bar, POST, and EMT-B/FF Certification. These experiences allowed me to dip my toes in various sub-communities within Firestone. I believe these experiences will allow me to be an excellent representative as I would be able to relate and understand a wide range of perspectives.

To help you better understand my qualifications, I’ll summarise my experiences and certifications below:

• Former Redwood Alderman

• Bar Certified Attorney

• POST Certified

• EMT-B/FF Certified

• CFCT/CFL Holder

• Former DOT Public Employee

• Former Firestone Police Explorer

Plans

Similar to other candidates, I’ll promise to have my doors open to hear concerns, problems, suggestions, as well as attend community events. However, in addition to these, Redwood Mayor Donxld has promised to bring activity to the city through collaboration with superior governments; during my term, I’ll put in my best effort to assist in such and be the first to address issues address as they arise.

Closing Remarks

Feel free to direct any questions to my Discord (Cockatiel21#2963) or this post’s comment section. Also, if you wish to support me, please comment “Support” below.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Support

1 Like

Dont be a jackass

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Congrats! Redwood City Council Voting (2022-1)