Re-Elect DevinaLostic for Senator

Greetings to all the citizens of Firestone,

My name is Devina, and I have been a citizen of Firestone for more than 3 years. Firestone has been the foundation of roleplaying and realism throughout the ro-nation sector. This state is evolving everyday with new technology produced by our developers and new legislations and bills delivered by the congress.

I have served as the Firestone Senator for several months now and my fellow Senators and I have voted for what we believe is right and created documents to better our community. I do apologize for being inactive during my term but I have a good reason. This has been my first year of college and my entrance to ROTC. I had to participate in physical training almost everyday with my instructors and I had a lot of homework to go along with that. I barley had time to go on roblox. However my dedication to this state didn’t prohibit me from voting on new bills and attending senate sessions.

I believe that I would be a better candidate for this position because of my expirience, dedication, great decision making skills and of course leadership. Our government runs by you guys therefore im happy to receive DMs regarding issues and hearing your opinions.

Here is a list of all my Firestone expirience in the political field,

• DepSec of State
  • County Councilperson
  • Senator

My expirience in real life,

• ROTC Leadership skills and critical thinking/decision making
  • GPA of 3.8 for US Govt which proves that I know what I’m doing in this political field

Of course I may act immature but we’re all young and this is a game of course let’s not forget that.

Although I may have been inactive and probably will be if I do get the position, I will always vote for new bills on the trello board and attend majority of the Senate session to the best of my ability. Hopefully all of you guys can understand my issues with all the work I have to do in real life. It shouldn’t put me lower on the spectrum of the senator candidates.

I thank you for reading my speech and appreciate if you have supported me and I will try once again to better our state.

Signed,
DevinaLostic

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support
Chief of staff
Bribri2173

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support for a fellow ROTC mate

Signed
SeanCityNavy
“Cadet Airmen Basic Conroy”
State Dept. Staff

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

(Body is too similar to what you recently posted)

1 Like

to clarify, what i said earlier was a copy paste because the form website prevents you from saying the same thing over and over so i just copied and pasted it in there so it would let me send

1 Like

support

1 Like

Campaigning has ended!

1 Like