Re-elect dauntfulness for Stapleton County!

To whom it may concern,

My name is dauntfulness, and I am once again asking for support from the resilient citizens of Stapleton County this following term. As a council member, all of my proposed policies have directly represented the wishes of Stapleton County and its people, and I’d be honored to do so again.

My work experience can be defined as the following:

• Former Firestone Department of State Ambassador to New York
  • Current Firestone Department of State Staff
  • Current Secretary to the Foreign Affairs Director, CrusinThomas
  • Current Arborfield City Press Secretary
  • Current Stapleton County Deputy Press Secretary
  • Current Firestone Senate Secretary
  • Current (if re-elected) County Affairs Committee Councilperson
  • Current (if re-elected) Stapleton County Councilman

All of my work has been dedicated to bettering the future of the great State of Firestone, whether related to our nations alliances and friendship, or keeping the citizens of Arborfield and the County updated with current, organized, and UPDATED information.

I hold a valid POST Certification, and I support the hard working officers that keep peace and order in our county.

In my past term, I worked towards accomplishing the following goals:

• Increasing the punishment for careless drivers.
    -The County Council worked directly with County Law Enforcement, along with the City Governments, to address the given concerns.

• Working to keep the SCFD active, represented, and protected while on duty.
    -The County and I passed successful legislation safeguarding the SCFD properties (SCFD Trespassing Act) this past term, and we have witnessed an amazing outcome.

• Put more accountability into the county government.
    -With the leadership of our past County Executive, ThalliusReborn, along with the past Chairman, Elite_Creations (Now County Executive), there has been a massive spike of activity within the county legislature. I can proudly say that I was at every County Council, County Affairs Committee, and Joint Firestone session(s) this past term; fighting for the citizens of Stapleton County…NOT private interests.

My plan was and still is simple… directly represent the people of Stapleton County. I had also promised to keep an organized board of all votes, plans, and writing related to my term. You can find that here: https://trello.com/b/kQrwaYfw/dauntfulness

Communication is key, and any questions or concerns can always be forwarded to me @dauntfulness#0666 on discord.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

dedicated, loyal, and sexy… (shh), full support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support and endorsed.

Elite_Creations
County Executive
Stapleton County

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

yes, support once more!

3 Likes