Re-elect dangerzone1111 to the Stapleton County Council

INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is dangerzone1111, and I am one of your representatives in the Stapleton County Government. I have been in Firestone since way back in 2018, and have been actively employed in Law Enforcement since August of 2019, almost two years ago. I decided last election to run for this position to help build onto my current experience, as well as to explore a whole new field all together. All in all, I found it to be a very enjoyable experience, accomplishing more than I expected in some areas while falling short in others. I now wish to rerun for this position, to further my experience as a legislator, to finish what I’ve started in terms of already presented legislation, and to hopefully find and solve new legislative issues as needed to support the people, and the State as a whole.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS DURING MY TERM

During my term, I wrote and presented a total of five pieces of legislation to the Stapleton County Government. I wrote and presented:

• An Amendment to “A Bill to Prevent Criminals within the County and Municipal Governments” - The original “A Bill to Prevent Criminals within the County and Municipal Governments” only takes into account felonies when barring individuals from running for county office, while disregarding the fact that there are some relatively serious misdemeanor offences within the State as well. In an attempt to rectify this issue, I added a section outlining that individuals may run for any county position, so long as they have not accrued five or more misdemeanor offences. I also added a clause protecting individuals currently serving in the county from being expelled for receiving a charge which makes them in violation of this bill if they are actively in the process of appealing the record through the courts.

• An Amendment to “A Bill To Restrict Climbing On Buildings” - This amendment is meant to fix a potential loophole in the original definition of a “tall building” in the original bill, by rewriting the definition to make it more specific and whole altogether. I also reduced the severity of the punishments one may face when caught climbing buildings.

• An Amendment to “A Bill to Establish the County Representation Board” - A very simple amendment which simply properly defines the District of Prominence, by changing “City” of Prominence to “District” of Prominence in the original bill.

• A Bill To Nullify “County Wages Act of May 2020” - Another very simple bill which repeals the County Wages Act of May 2020, which infringes upon superior legislation.

• The Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act - Easily my biggest piece of legislation so far, this Act is intended to criminalize various forms of legal abuse, including Fraud, Entrapment, Extortion and Blackmail.

MY GOALS FOR NEXT TERM

My goals are simply to continue to attempt to revise old legislation as needed, to make them more whole and proper, to continue to attempt to root out and fix any legal or criminal issues in the state, to the best of my ability, as well as further solidify and and build upon my legislative experience thus far.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my speech, and I hope to serve you again as one of your voices in the Stapleton County Government.

dangerzone1111
Agent of the Secret Service
Councilman of the Stapleton County Council

4 Likes

Support!!!11111111111!!111 UwU nuzzle wuzzle

2 Likes

support for fish

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes