Re-elect dangerzone1111 to the Stapleton County Council, Part 5

SECT I - CANDIDATE INFORMATION

Hello there. For those of you who might not know me, my name is Danger. I am officially announcing my candidacy for a billet on the County Council for my 5th consecutive term. For the past 16 months, I have served the County as a member of its Council. For the past term, I served the County as its Chairman, gaining my first bit of experience as a Presiding Officer within the state. Being nominated by County Executive AestheticallyHappy, I was confirmed for the position of County Chairman on the 18th of February. To introduce myself; I joined the Firestone community almost four years ago now, way back in 2018, and in August of 2019, I started my career in Law Enforcement when I graduated from Post Class 44. Since then, I have served in numerous law enforcement positions, from Corrections to the Secret Service and the Military Police and beyond. Over a year ago, I was bitten by the urge to enter politics for the first time and since then, for 16 consecutive months, I served under County Executives’ dauntfulness, 69superman, DyingSym, and AestheticallyHappy to represent you within the County Government.

Departmental experience; Including highest position obtained:

• Department of Homeland Security: Secret Service Agent (Former)
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Deputy (Former)
  • Department of Corrections: CO (Former)
  • 1st Military Police Regiment: PFC (Former)
  • 3rd Infantry Regiment: SPC (Present - PFC)

Governmental experience:

• State Representative (X1)
  • Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence (Partial term)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (X4 Cumulative/X1 Chairman)

Additional experience and qualifications:

• FFA FF/EMT-B Certified
  • POST Certified

During my time in Firestone, I’ve come to witness numerous monumental events, from the Patchy scandal to the rise and fall of the Department of Defense. I was around for the Docklands war, and the Atoll conflict, and served during the peacekeeping missions to New York and Aigio. Legislatively, I’ve worked actively alongside my peers on numerous pieces of legislation, including various charter amendments, and I also took part in the investigation of numerous scandals, including a scandal surrounding the High Command of the Fire Department. As of right now, I am the longest-serving and one of the most experienced Councilmembers on the current sitting County Council.

SECT II - LEGISLATIVE AGENDA

Ratification of the new County Charter - At the beginning of the previous term, I began undergoing a project to write a brand new County Charter, to replace the current old and aging Frankenstein of a document we have now. This new County Charter, which is neater in appearance and organization, and is more practical and clear than the previous document, is very close to completion. With only a couple of sections to go, my primary goal for the upcoming term is the ratification of the new County Charter.

I will also work with the next term’s County Council on any legislative issues that may arise during the term. I will continue to put my best efforts towards serving as a good presiding officer to the Stapleton County Council.

SECT III - CONCLUSION

I thank you for taking the time to read my speech, I hope you will consider my experience when casting your support, and I hope you are willing to entrust me to continue to serve as the Chairman of Stapleton County. Feel free to direct any questions to me, either on this forum post or my direct messages at Danger#4826.

dangerzone1111
Chairman of Stapleton County

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

yo support and endorse

• speaker of the house admiral_ricky
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

love,
mayor donxId

2 Likes

Supprr

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

suporg

this guy is ballin

/s/
aestheticallyhappy

former executive
former femboy

2 Likes

Former?

1 Like

this looks suspiciously like @AestheticallyHappy would the candidate like to comment on this

1 Like

supposedly former

1 Like

support & endorsed

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

absolute support

2 Likes

Support, seems like a very nice person and a great Councilmen.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

No support. You need to go.

1 Like

Support. (even though you already have the required supports)

1 Like

Support 67

1 Like