Re-Elect DaMysticNYP_D for Arborfield Council (2)

Vote for DaMysticNYP_D

Salutations, Citizens of Arborfield! I am DaMysticNYP_D, a youngish entrepreneur who majors in political science.
I am currently enrolled in an Extracurricular Class called Business Leadership, with which I can use any Leadership skills and or qualities and apply that to anything that could arise to the best of my ability. I believe in the future of this organization. I believe that in order to work here I will need leadership from myself and respect from others, with that I can achieve anything that is necessary. I am professional, with my experience as well as knowledge added into my professionalism, I can make the dream team by adding proper etiquette as well as provide useful input when needed. As a great quote from E.M Tiffany said “Born not of words but of deeds.” If you give me this opportunity, I can show you that I can fulfill my potential and become anything that you want me to become! I am not a Man of Greed, but I am a man of value due to my willingness to succeed and me never giving up until the job is done! After being a City Councilor in the City of Vancouver for the Second Council and the Third Council, I have gained leadership skills that have been obtained through hard work. Whilst being a City Councilor, I had to go through documents, find errors, correct errors, all to diagnose one problem. This shows that with me on your team, I am a valuable asset, for the betterment of Arborfield. I should be chosen over other candidates due to my overall attention to detail, leadership, professionalism, leadership traits and qualities, as well as my willingness to succeed. I can fully guarantee you that if you give me the opportunity, you will not regret it!
To conclude with my campaign I will guarantee you this, I will overcome any challenge and face it head on so that I can make Arborfield the best it ever has been!

Experience:

• Arborfield City Councilman
  • City of Vancouver Former City Councilor

Signed, DaMysticNYP_D

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

HUGE SUPPORT FOR THIS GUY!

1 Like

support! good luck with the rest of your campaign.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support and Endorse.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support

support and endorse

Support

Support!

Election concluded. See: Arborfield City Council Elections | February 2024 - #9 by FaithFCM