Re-elect CrimsonFiles to the Redwood City Council

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is CrimsonFiles and I am running for Re-election in the Redwood City Council. I was elected to the Redwood City Council during the May Redwood City Council Special Elections, I haven’t had a good amount of time to propose legislation during my short term but I have tried. My only legislation I tried proposing was the “An Amendment to “A Bill to Define RW Regional Speed Limits (R)””. That unfortunately did not pass but it taught me a lot.

Firestone Experience:

• POST Class 66 Certified
  • Current Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • Current Stapleton County Councilman
  • Redwood City Council Alderman

My plans:

If elected I promise to;

• Work with businesses, our city has an amazing business sector and I believe we should host regular events with them and work with them in anyway.

• Ask Resident’s what they want to see from our Council, we are elected by the people and we should work for the people.

Conclusion

Thank you all for taking your time to read my speech, I hope you all place your trust in me again for another term and I promise that I will WORK FOR YOU and not myself. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to DM me at bran#7994. Once again thank you for reading and I hope you all have a blessed day.

2 Likes

Support, good luck friend.

2 Likes

Thanks man, you too!

2 Likes

Support! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support woooo

2 Likes

Thanks!