Re-elect Cosmicanimals1234 for House of Representative

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Cosmicanimals1234 would like to declare myself as a candidate for a seat in the House of Representatives. I will present a quick and brief background about myself and the ambitious plans I have in store for the future of Firestone.

I have been a citizen of the State of Firestone for about six months. I have seen many members of Congress come and go, many bills succeed and fail, and a lot of changes that impacted Firestone. This has granted me knowledge of this great state of Firestone. I will work with other representatives and senators to do the best I can. I enter this election with a motivated attitude and wishing to serve people with a vigorous work ethic.

If elected into the House of Representatives, I plan on bringing solutions to the table as well as bringing awareness to issues that relate to law enforcement and the deduction of seats. As per other duties expected of a Representative, I will represent the voice and concerns of the citizens of Firestone and strive to be reachable and accessible when called to perform my duties. My DMs are open and I will respond within one or two days.

I present my candidacy for a seat as a Representative for the Firestone House of Representatives. With my experience and ambition, I will be able to serve the State of Firestone.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Cosmicanimals1234

2 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

soupport

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS MAN WITH ALL MY MONEY

3 Likes

support 100

3 Likes

support
-float

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

although we never rlly talked but i saw you in sessions, u looked chill and fit for this. support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

———-

3 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

support!!

3 Likes

Suportttt

3 Likes