Re-Elect CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate

Re-Elect CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate

Good afternoon/evening, my fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, and I’m re-running for my second term in the Senate!

Experience:

• Current Senator
  • Current DOT Supervisor, Head Instructor, and Handicap Control Division Staff (2T02)
  • Current State Attorney
  • Current Redwood City Council Alderman x3 (Chairman x2)
  • Former SCSO Deputy
  • Former FSP Trooper
  • Former FSP:ASU Pilot
  • Former Special Response and Airlift Certified for ASU
  • Former Bank Manager of Redwood Bank
  • Former Arborfield Deputy Mayor
  • Former Original Pizza Manager
  • POST Class 51 Certified
  • Former USM 1940’s Col (1ID XO) (5k Roblox group)

About me:

I am willing to make people be heard through law. I know what LEOs have to deal with as I was one, I know how civilians feel as I am one, and II know how criminals feel as I prosecute them along with them reaching to me. This will be my second term running for the senate and I want to help Firestone grow and make it a safer place for people to live in. I have proposed many items in my current term to help the state. I made DOT building and SCMC helipad loitering to better protect the officers and the employees. Along with that, I helped officers like the FBI with fixing the loitering bills and helped pass parts of the new Constitution. One of my biggest bills I did during this term was making the Impersonation of a Business employee, helping commerce and the owners of Businesses.

My Plans:

1. I plan to host more open houses to better hear the people and reach out to department leaders and employees to make bills to help them.

2. I plan to work on a bill to better help the handicapped community live and regulate the issuing so all people can get one fairly without judgment.

3. Work to pass the new constitution to make sure it suits the people and members of Firestone.

4. Look for loopholes and amend them along with nullifying current laws that don’t suit the people. Along with that, make sure bills that do not help the people fail.

5. Work when new Firestone come out to make laws that suit them or protect them.

6. Join the County Affairs Committee to work with the county to allow them to have more freedom with laws.

7. Work with the Department of Health, LEOs, and SCFD to work on a bill that better suits the firefighters, doctors, nurses, officers, and EMTs that work to save people in Firestone.

8. Work with DOBW to amend chapter 7 of the Criminal code to include better maritime regulations.

9. Lastly, any plan that may come to help all during the term presented by the people.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the senate because I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place than it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. I have the experience and know-how to make laws to help others as seen in Redwood, Arborfield, and currently in the State. As you can tell from what I have done I am here to help all and here to work for Firestone. Any questions you can DM me at CoolPilotCaio1#3424 or ask below. Reminder I am also open to any suggestions for bills for just as a Senator, just contact me at my discord above.

Re-elect CoolPilotCaio1 for Senate!

For Firestone!

Thanks for Reading hope you support and vote,

Signed,

CoolPilotCaio1

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

I SUPPORT

5 Likes

big support

5 Likes

Support!!!

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

FULL SUPPORT. PLEASE RE-ELECT THIS INDIVIDUAL. HE IS THE BEST!!!

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

support & endorsed

5 Likes

technically u can’t support candidates for office as a Lt. gov per state law

5 Likes

I don’t believe that’s accurate but I’d love to hear your thinking

5 Likes

support!

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

support!!

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support coolpilot is a amazing government person he knows so much stuff and helps me a lot

5 Likes