Re-elect cooldudesub for Redwood City Council

COOLDUDESUB FOR REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL

I’m cooldudesub, and I will be announcing my campaign for re-election for the Redwood City Council. I’ve served a full term (4 months) in the Redwood City Council, and I have stood by my values and promises the entire way through.

I believe if re-elected, I can continue to assist my peers to the fullest extent and continue to legislate legislation within the city.

Some examples of my legislation passed within the council include; An Amendment to Protect Car Dealership Pedestrians, A Bill to Fix Speed Limits, A Bill to Bar Automationeer from Redwood Public Office, A Resolution to Define Amendments, and A Bill to Restrict Vehicle Usage in the Bus Depot.

EXPERIENCE

• Chairman, Redwood City Council (incumbent)
  • Representative, State of Firestone (incumbent)
  • Deputy Mayor, City of Arborfield (incumbent)
  • Investigator, Department of Public Safety
  • Correctional Officer, Department of Corrections

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS THIS TERM

Throughout this term, I strived to assist and aid new politicians in a safe, nurturing environment, to succeed in the Firestone community. That is exactly what I did during this term. Due to being nominated and confirmed as Council Chair, I took this to the advantage of the entire council to effectively host sessions and write key legislation that organized the council better, such as A Resolution to Define Amendments.

I have and will continue to work with the council, executive administration, and the people to ensure full transparency within our council.

Official Statistics This Term

Term Began: June 6th, 2021

Nominated and confirmed as Chairman: June 8th, 2021 (4-0-0).

Number of Passed Legislation: 6

Number of Failed Legislation: 2

Total Number of Legislation Proposed: 8

QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, ETC.

Should you have any questions or concerns regarding my campaign, feel free to reach out to me via direct messages at westin#0001. I will answer questions to the best of my ability.

2 Likes

Support .

3 Likes

Support this experienced guy!!

3 Likes

heck yes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes