Re-Elect Code_Law for Senate

About me: My name Code_Law a few of you might recognize me but before I talk about the my views, I will tell you a little about myself. I’ve been in the State Of Firestone for almost 5 years. During my first months of Firestone, I graduated POST Class 17 then went onto the Firestone State Patrol where I achieved the rank of Colonel within 2 years.

My agenda;
Further improving the state’s bills while keeping in mind of the citizen’s view on certain laws and policies set forth by my predecessors. Creating legislation that benefits all. And also better improving the overall experience for our officers and it’s citizens.

I am honored to have served within the senate, this senate term has been a long one, but we’re not quite there yet. With your support and vote we have proposed numerous of amendments including with the recent Healthcare Act of 2024 creating fairer sentencing and better treatment for both sides. It is my goal as senator to propose and vote fair laws for all sides, I have been transparent with this community for a lot of the issues this state and my proposals. Previously, my speech included closing any “loopholes” after many of drafts I have proposed a bill to prevent toxic loophole that many LEOs utilize. “An Act to Simply False Arrest” was recently introduced and passed by our chamber with the intention of protecting individuals from being charged more that 900 seconds for crimes that may happen in a single incident.

Support

Support

Supportt!

Support

:smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat:

Support.

1 Like

support

support

support

I hereby support this outstanding individual to reobtain their position as senator.

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

yoo mad support for my manz

1 Like

support

1 Like