Re-elect Chairperson mallyvibes into the District Council

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." — John Maxwell

Hello to all the citizens of Prominence,

As you all know, I am Chairman mallyvibes, an incumbent District Councilor. I am once again proclaiming my candidacy for re-election into the District Council to continue my service to the District. Therefore, I hope I continue to have your support.

Despite the minimum responsibility our municipal governments uphold, there is still opportunity to capitalize on. As a District Councilor, I can assure you there will be order, excellence, and the voices of our citizens will be heard. For my tenure, I will continue working with the District’s Administration, County Administration, and fellow District Council Members to ensure the district is running effectively and efficiently. That is what I have done in my current term and that is what I will continue to do as a District Councilor.

Once again, I will be seeking nomination and confirmation to be the District Council Chairperson. As I stated in my announcement this morning, it was an honor and a privilege to hold the position. Hopefully, if I am re-elected, I will be able to find a way to give our District Council a purpose instead of just doing nothing for the entire term. Hopefully, I will be able to elaborate further in the near future.

In addition, with my knowledge of leadership in the legislative field and decisiveness, my decisions are always and only for the best of this District and the citizens who reside here. As you all know, one of my attributes is that I like things to be done perfectly and precisely. That is exactly how I hope to make things within the District and that makes a good District Councilior.

Nevertheless, I do hope you all consider and support my undertaking for a seat in the District Council once again. Thank you all for reading and Godspeed.

Yours truly,

mallyvibes
Incumbent Councilor
Council Chairperson
District Councilor Candidate

2 Likes

support!! & endorsed

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed!

/s/ Prominence Deputy Mayor ADMIRAL_RICKY