Re-elect Chairman ReallyMalachi (mallyvibes) to Prominence District Council

“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” ~ John C. Maxwell

Hello to all the citizens of Prominence,

As you all know, I am Chairman ReallyMalachi, an incumbent District Councilor. I am once again proclaiming my candidacy for re-election into the District Council for a third term to continue my service to the District. Therefore, I hope I continue to have your support.

Even with the minimum responsibility our municipality has, I’ve continued to diligently conduct my duties as the District Council Chairperson and as a District Councilor. As I’ve said before, I always see through to maintaining order, excellence, and listening to you all. If I am elected, I look forward to working with this new administration, the new County Administration, and fellow District Council Members to ensure the District is running effectively and efficiently. That is what I have done for almost a year now and I will continue to do so.

Nonetheless, to keep this short and not unnecessarily long, I do hope you all consider and support my undertaking for a seat in the District Council once again. Thank you all for reading and Godspeed.

Yours truly,

ReallyMalachi
Incumbent Councilor
Council Chairperson
District Councilor Candidate

2 Likes

support & endorse, great chairman

/s/ iiVortex_RBLX
County Executive
Fmr. Prominence Mayor

2 Likes

Support!