Re-Elect CannonOblivion to the Senate!

INTRODUCTION

Hello my fellow Firestone Citizens, I am calling on you all, to take a stand against dirty politics, corruption, and gain a voice in the senate by re-electing CannonOblivion!

SUMMARY

Citizens of the State of Firestone, we are in a day in age of this community where politics need to be fixed! Where corruption needs to end! Where in-between the lines of politics, we need someone to stand up, and give the public the honesty and the representation they strive to have. I, if re-elected, will give the citizen’s this. I will represent those working for the state in ‘lower-class’ positions. I will give representation to the Law Enforcement Agencies whom protect us government officials and the citizens of Firestone every single day. The citizen’s of Firestone deserve a voice in the Senate, and I can and will be that voice.

My goal throughout my term this election will be to give voice to the people who demand it, the citizen’s of Firestone. Several congressmen/women get elected and completely ignore the public’s views, even though their job is to represent that of the public. This is extremely unfair to the citizen’s who believed in the person they elected, the person they thought would help represent their views. I am asking for your vote under the promise that I will always listen to the people and I understand my job is to represent that of.

EXPERIENCE

I have served in the State of Firestone for what is now about 2 years. I have worked in the Law Enforcement Field and the political field. I also obtained my POST certification in class 26. Here is some of my experience listed ever since I began my career.

Senator- I served last term as a Senator within the legislature of Firestone. This was a great experience in my opinion. I worked hard listening to the public and their view on legislation and stood for the people of Firestone and hope to do that again this term if re-elected.

Deputy Secretary of State- I served as the Deputy Secretary of State under former Secretary Savxtro under Governor Butsworth’s term. Myself and Mr. Savxtro took many initiatives to construct relations with the State of New York per request of the governor.

Homeland Security: CRT Agent- I served as a DHS Agent for the CRT sub-division before I ran for a senate position. DHS was my first primary LEO Agency to ever be in. My experience there was one that was sincerely impeccable. I worked with some really amazing people in securing the State of Firestone.

National Guard: MP Captain- I am currently serving within the National Guard in the 1st Military Police Regiment as a Captain. The National Guard was the first department I ever joined in FS. I had no desire to work under any public service department, but only to help protect Firestone and it’s people.

PLANS

For this upcoming term I have many plans. Last term I received the position of County Affairs Committee chairman, yet unfortunately it was about 7 days until my term ended. With this, myself and former County Executive Kasterix decided to wait until next term to start things up. If I am re-elected to the Senate, and CAC Chair, I hope to get relations between the county and state governments up and running. Using my initiative for the CAC, there will be a session once a month. All members will come in and address any issues within the county and we as a committee will think of a resolution to the issue and present it to congress if need be. I also wish to write many bills this term, mainly upon request of the citizens. If I am re-elected, I will urge citizens to DM me with ideas for bills and a main description. This is a way to be able to get the citizens’ voice in the senate, which is one of my main goals.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, I would appreciate your support in my re-election to the senate. I’m not trying to write a 4 page speech because i’m well aware that nobody will read it. Basically, with that being said, thank everyone who is reading this’ time and possibly support.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support <3

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Supported

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

o well

support

please get rid of communism…

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

supperport

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I don’t condone Cannon’s remarks toward Sodium and I ask him to please not act like the behavior above

don’t make shark sad

1 Like

I love you, no homo Support

1 Like

Support