Re-elect BlueLineEnforcement for House of Representatives

Good afternoon/evening, my fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, and I’m Re-running for House of Representatives.

Experiences:

House of Representatives, 1 Term

Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy

Former Department of Public Works Public Employee

Former Department of Transportation Public Employee

Former Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer

About me:

I am willing to make people be heard through law. This will be my first term running for the house and I want to help Firestone grow and make it a safer place for people to live in. I am willing to listen to what others have to say to not only improve myself, but improve the laws within the state of firestone.

My Plans:

1. I will continue to hear out from the public, and continue to get ideas for legislation that need to be proposed. (DMs are always open)
  2. I will continue to ask departments for ideas, and work with the founders on what needs to be fixed and or implemented.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the House because I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place than it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. Any questions you can DM me at Joseph N.#7630 or ask below. Reminder I am also open to any suggestions for bills for just as a Senator, just contact me at my discord above.

Re-Elect BlueLineEnforcement for House!

Thank you for reading, hope you support and vote

Signed,

BlueLineEnforcement

4 Likes

I support him, do the votey thingy for him!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support from jStraddy_511T

2 Likes

Support from ohfrya.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support