Re-elect Bacon 4 House (pt3)

Baconman1499 For House of Representatives

Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m Baconman1499, sometimes informally known as Bacon. I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch, and Incumbent Firestone House Representative. I also hold more positions in government such as the Mayor of Arborfield where we have done so much so far and have hosted numerous events, and I am employed in many businesses around Firestone as I continue to pursue and join more of them. I adore the State of Firestone, and the House is one key factor that was not noticed as much within this state as I’ve once said, although during my term I kept a promise that I made before I was elected, that during my time in office I’d make community interaction my main priority-and it was. I believe I took a step in the right direction on changing that.

There was minimal interaction between the House and the public but I’ve attended so many events this past term and I always took all the opportunities to talk with regular citizens, help them and answer any questions they had. These even includes questions about how to play the game and how to get employed into things, etc. I was always happy to answer these questions and I will always be because I believe it is something I must use to be a House Representative in Firestone. I use this to always bring a respectable look into the House and give a vote based on the likings of the people of Firestone.

I ask you, the people, to choose me once again to become a representative to help change Firestone in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and if you want a conscientious individual representing you in the house, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be re-elected, questions regarding how I can help as a rep. Additionally, don’t feel shy to ask questions about the State of Firestone as a whole as I always take and happy to answer. I will post an image at the end of the last event I attended where I answered and asked questions doing my best to speak to everyone at the event as I also did some work while I was there!

Experience

Firestone Experience:

• Incumbent Mayor of Arborfield

• Incumbent House Representative x2

• Capital Gas Employee

• Firestone Executive Branch Manor Staff

• District of Prominence Deputy Press Secretary

• Iconic Employee

• Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

• The Hardware Hut (owned by Maxofamillion) Command

• Assistant in The Firestone Democracy Project to Floatmanjason

• OLD Former Firestone Uber Employee (before it shutdown)

• Former DPW Public Employee

• Former DoBW Boating Technician

• Firestone Outfitters Salesperson

(and probs a few more I can’t remember; I also hold many government positions outside of Firestone but I’m not going to list them.)

Plans

I’m going to keep my plans simple here, I want to continue what I’m doing by always interacting with the public and making legislation based on the interests of the people while also showing a vote based on the likings of what I hear from regular citizens who want a voice. I will continue what you guys previously elected me for and what I’ve been working hard to accomplish my whole time as a House Representative and that’s to Represent.

Not only this but I want to also introduce legislation that will support the release of V3 including legislation regarding municipalities and to better define both the Powers of the County and Cities better but I will work with everyone involved to figure if this is required or not.

Thanks for reading if you did! I hope to see another term

Your friend,

7 Likes

as promised

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support