Re-elect Ash1835 for County Executive

1: Introduction

2: Past Experiences

3: Ideas/Legislation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1: Introduction

During my time in my last term I got a lot done, I built a base and a decent middle section but I never really built the top, I want to finish that top this term! I am always afraid to leave the office of County Executive because I am afraid that it’s not going to be there again in 2 months or the House of Representatives will be voting on a bill to abolish the County Government, I don’t want that to happen I don’t want to see it fall.

2: Past Experiences

I have served 1 year and 2 months as County Executive, and over 2 and a half years in the County Government, people ask why I’ve stayed in it and it’s because I love what I do I love meeting new people. I’ve also served as a x2 member of the Firestone House of Representatives.

3: Ideas/Bills etc.

With the base of the County Government in place I still have big plans that I wasn’t able to finish in my first term. My biggest goal is to get a deal with the state to outline what we’re in charge of and what we’re responsible for and increase realism in the state. I want to also maintain our healthy relationship with the state and the Butsworth administration. Another big goal for me is to keep up with my County Council’s activity to make sure they’re active and propose bills for the citizens. I want to grow municipalities more and prepare them for the future. Another plan I have is to keep the citizens updated on what is going on in their county government.

Sign support below if you want another 4 months of hard work!

Signed,

County Executive Ash1835

9 Likes

big support

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

suport

4 Likes

Support and endorsed