Re-Elect a_sbestos to the Senate for this term, and a change!

My fellow citizens, I would like to introduce myself as a_sbestos. I have been with the congress for more than 3 terms, and I would like to tell you that a support and a vote for you would be something I would gratefully appreciate from you, if you could hear just a little about myself and the plans I could uphold to support the congress, it’s state, and it’s citizens.

BACKGROUND HISTORY
I started my journey into Firestone during November/December of 2016, during the V1 days. I admired a lot about the state and how it had functioned during the v1 days. I worked a lot of jobs during my time here in Firestone. I first started out as an SCSO Probie and sadly I resigned because I did not have time, nor the computer. Then, I went to FSP where I became a trooper from July 2017 until January 1st 2018. I was falsely fired from my job, and wanted something better and much more advanced for my type of job conditions which were basically, office-style jobs. I decided to join the Firestone Bureau of Investigation where I worked my way up as an FBI Agent until FBI SAIC - Special Agent in Charge. I worked with the FBI until it’s demise some point around June, or July 2018. I then had smaller jobs, such as from V1 as a DPW trainee and all the way to the ranks of P6, and P5. I worked for the DPW for more than 3 times, and I would love to congratulate them on how far they have gone. I then proceeded to work at DOC and DOT for 3 times, aswell as being a POST instructor, that stood strong for 7 classes (30-35 but resigned. came back around 36 - 37 and left. I then rejoined around class 39 and 40 until I ultimately resigned because of real life issues). I have worked with the Firestone Congress since May 2018 and I sure as hell have learned a LOT from my time working there, and all my 3 terms.

WHY VOTE FOR ME?
I know as I’ve stated in my previous speeches that I would always try my best to be active but sadly sometimes I couldn’t, and if I couldn’t reach out to the public or anything it’s due to my real life issues, depression, family, and school, which were the reasons many of you may have not known me for what have I done but I promise to you, my citizens of Firestone, that I will do the best I can to reach out for all of you in any way as possible. I may seem hostile & bitter at some times, but don’t let that scare you away because overall, I can be a great person and a fun person but I aswell have my limits and a pessimist. If you vote for me, I promise you that I can reach out to the public more often, in order to get more innovative, and coherent bill ideas, unlike the last term which I know most of you would say: “This scumbag rat didn’t do nothing but sit during this term.” I can assure you for the better this was due to real life problems, which also included my hernia surgery that made me become hospitalized for over a week.

PLANS FOR THIS TERM
As I’ve stated prior, I would plan to make more traffic laws which might seem more coherent to the public, unlike the past attempted bills I tried to do. I would also like to say that my inbox is open for anyone WHO is willing to leave me COHERENT bill ideas. Another plan of mine is to boost up cadet quality for the Peace Officer Standards & Training, which currently is in a state of despair, note that the bill is pre made and it would be needed once the new POST Director succumbs his new position. I know I’ve said I could try my best to submit bills during my term which ultimately did not come out as perceived but I would love to let all of you know, I sometimes am extremely busy outside of roblox aswell.

MEANS OF CONTACT
I accept bill ideas through my discord at: 2001 Chevrolet Lumina LS#1156. Please send an idea and try to be specific of what it is, and I will deem it valid or invalid. Do not be shy to contact me, I would love to understand your problems regarding anything congress related. Thank you very much, and to those who would drop a support for this, or a signature, I would eternally appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

1st support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support, great guy to work with

2 Likes

support,
savxtro

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

PHAT support

2 Likes

support:

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support, great speech. I see a lot of good things coming from you!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support amazing senator good plans and cool guy

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

No support