Re-elect 851raymond for Senate

Hello, Citizens of Firestone.

I am happy to announce that I am going to run for re-election within the State of Firestone Senate. I will start with experience, what I accomplished last term and then dive into the point.

I joined Firestone April 30th 2016. My career in Firestone started in the Firestone State Patrol in 2017 where I later retired as a Sergeant in August that same year. In October of 2017 I decided to run in the senate special elections where I later won and held that office until the end of the term in January of 2018. I decided to Join FSP once again in the summer of 2018 where I later retired as Corporal after winning a seat in the Senate September Election.
Since I was elected office within the Senate, I have written 17 legislations. 10 of which passing and 4 still awaiting congress vote as we speak. Some examples of my legislations that passed are; A Bill to Define Brandishing a Firearm, A Bill to Recognize the Act of Forging a Signature, An Amendment to C.III.IV, and many more.

As you can see during my tenure I got a lot done which not many others can say. Many candidates claim that they will vote and represent the people. However these things are duties that all congress members should follow, not plans. For my actual plans this term I want to start off by going back to editing my sandbagging legislation to hopefully prevent it from being vetoed as it did this past term. I also wish to amend a few bills that are worded poorly such as A Bill to Recognize Drift Burnouts and further amending the impersonation legislation to fix the odd wording within the definition. Furthermore, I want to amend certain amendments in the constitution such as fixing the Governor Term loop hole, making the PPT and SPT elected positions, as well as making a limit for minimum members within a chamber to be present during an impeachment. I want to Build Lasting Partnerships with our citizens. The relationship between congress and the citizens has started to become nothing less than a large gap. I will ensure that everyone has a seat at the table of ideas. If they have any, I will work with them to pass legislations in favor of those ideas if they are reasonable.

The congress this past term looked like an absolute joke. Many congress members couldn’t control themselves in the chamber, joked about the dumbest things in the worst time, and for a lack of better words, acted immature. We had multiple resignations, and expulsions during the term so congress got an endless cycle of new members. With Congress members acting like fools it caused a negative publicity which has destroyed the positive reputation congress once had. It’s time to stop this. It’s time to put a stop to the erosion of public trust that was caused by a few bad actors within the chambers. It’s time we put people who can actually control themselves and not claim they are going to drink bleach because someone doesn’t agree with them. This has gone on far too long and it’s up to you, the citizens of firestone to make the right choice. Voting the right people into congress will help repair the public trust and reputation of congress.

With that being said I thank you for reading this speech and I thank all of those who support in favor.

Signed,

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

(Side note the legislation numbers are a little inaccurate because I made this speech a week ago since I wouldn’t be home this weekend. Ive actually made 20 legislations 14 passed and 1 is currently on house docket)

2 Likes

Huge support, great Congressman.

Skye Jones
Former Secretary of State
princess skye!!#9640

3 Likes

Support, he was a great senator last term.

3 Likes

Support, He was good as senator last term and after being with me I known he is nice. Full support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

(-_-)7

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

if you are unwilling to fight for the preamble of the constitution how can i be assured you’ll actually care for the constitution and fight for me?

no support.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

No matter what we say or how we legally fight, Fedora could easily just say no and it will go his way. Like danny said its basically like telling a God what to do. Of course I care for the constitution, if I didn’t why would I have recently made an amendment to fix a loophole to my very own position? Why would I have an agenda with ideas to fix other loopholes in the constitution? Of course I’m willing to fight for the preamble but telling fed to do something as opposed to what he wants is like telling a brick wall to move out of your way. It simply means nothing to him.

In fact in case you don’t remember I’m the one who amended the legislation to make SCFD secondary and fed denied that. Did I fight it? Yes I fought the hell out of it, but that changed nothing and now SCFD is still primary even though our laws say otherwise.

3 Likes

Full Support.

3 Likes

Long time Senator, and someone who I have seen do good for this State over his tenure.

Support.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes