Re Elect 69superman for Stapleton County Council Round 3!

Table Of Contents:
I Intro
II Experience around Firestone
III Plans
IV Conclusion

I: Intro :
Hello! My name is 69superman, and I’m one of you. I’m just like you. I’m your average, hardworking citizen just trying to make it around in firestone. I’ve been hard at work the past two terms in the county council to serve you, the people. I have one goal in mind, running parallel to Mr. County Executive’s: Listen to and satisfy the needs of We the People of the State of Firestone. Satisfying the citizens is the ultimate priority.

II: Experience around firestone :
Ive got quite a bit of experience around firestone. Starting in the executive sector, I’ve been in the following:
Firestone Tours: COO (My first ever gig in firestone way back in early 2018!)
FDOT: Supervisor
FDOT TB: Instructor
DoCM: Board of Directors (HICOMM)
DoCM: Chief Inspector (HICOMM)
Firestone National Guard, 3rd Infantry Regiment: First Sergeant
Firestone National Guard, 1st Military Police Regiment: Lieutenant
Firestone National Guard, Admissions: Admissions Office
Firestone National Guard, 7th Infantry Training Company: Drill Sergeant
Firestone Infantry Training and Education: Senior Drill Sergeant
SCSO: Deputy First Class
SCSO SWAT: Operative
DOC: Correctional Officer
DOC MD: Seaman
Firestone Fire Academy: Admissions Officer
Lawyer

As you can see, I’ve got quite a bit of experience in the executive sector in firestone. But I’ve also got experience in the political sector as well! My experience in the political sector is as follows:

Prominence City Council: Councilman X2 (Two terms both under Former Mayor SeanCityNavy)
Stapleton County Council: Councilman (x2, incumbent)

I also have the following Certifications"
POST Certification
FFA Firefighter Certification
FFA EMT-P Certification
BAR Certification! (Yes, I am a lawyer now!)

III: Plans :
If I get your support and votes to be elected into the county council, I plan to do the same as I did in the last two terms… Listen to the voices of the citizens, as they matter the most. YOUR voices deserve to be heard, because YOU make up the base of our community. We do not exist without you, the people of the state of firestone, so I am to satisfy your wants and needs. This term, I voted on several pieces of legislation, as well as wrote some of my own! Infact, I wrote a piece of legislation that Mr. County Executive pointed out as one of the proudest achievements of the county at the State of the County Address, an Amendment to the Municipality Jurisdictions Act of June 2020 that in turn expanded the jurisdiction of the Firestone National Guard to a larger area to be able to help our brothers in blue in the immediate area as fast as possible.

Having friends from all over Firestone, from criminal to Public Worker to Law Enforcement to political, I understand the needs of everyone. And if I don’t? I’m willing to listen! I will take to work and put my best effort forth that your wishes and needs are heard.

IV: Conclusion :
Thank you for reading my speech! I hope you plan to support me and vote for me in the upcoming election. If not, thank you for your time reading this! Have a blessed day, and GOD BLESS THE STATE OF FIRESTONE.

7 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

s u p p o r t

5 Likes

10000000000000% Support. I really hope you get in.

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

DMs support, no forums account:

5 Likes

Support!!

For professional reasons:
Kasterix
County Chairman

5 Likes

another DM support

5 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

support support

6 Likes

redacted he supported on forums below

5 Likes

mango man supports mr 69superdad. amazing dad.

6 Likes

i support mr superman.

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

ok im here now support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support
~Favorite SWAT Woman

6 Likes