Rbmx123 for the House of Representatives

Introduction:

Hello, my Dear Friends of the State of Firestone! I am trying my hand at the state level of politics, and I will always keep this short so you do not have to aimlessly read this.

State Experience:

Prominence District Council - Councilman

General Sporting Goods - Employee

Scout’s Car Meets - Security Guard

Firestone Transit - Trainee

About Myself:

I am a current Councilman for the Prominence District Council as of writing this, and currently, I hold many jobs ranging from small businesses to the city government. I love to watch businesses expand and succeed within the community. This will be my first term running for the State Legislature as I want to help the State of Firestone grow and make it a safer place for citizens to live in. I am willing to take suggestions from the citizens of the State of Firestone to both make myself and the State of Firestone better.

Plans:

1. I plan to create bills that will be better for the State of Firestone and will help the constitution be stronger.

2. I plan to work with my fellow Representatives & Senators to pass sound legislation so that the people can be sure that their government is on their side.

3. I plan to work with the people to make their voices be heard on the state level more.

Conclusion:

My friends, acquaintances, and fellow peers, I promise to you that I will withhold my promises as a Representative and keep you and your interests in mind. Thank you for taking the time to read this & for your support!

Warm Regards,

rbmx123

1 Like

Support

support (first and before bluelineenforcement) no support

support

Like what?

What bills have you written during your time in municipal government?

Do you believe that there is a problem with congresspeople not listening to their constituents?

So he isn’t much different from you.

1 Like

everyone in the state knows me dying LMAOO

I don’t know you, never seen you before.

Wdym I’ve had this name for about a year and a half

Knowing someone or their reputation isn’t an indicator of their ability to pass decent snd meaningful legislation.

Also support, gl!

4 Likes

soopart!

Exactly, well said confussled

1 Like

Okay to answer number one, none to this date, and I plan to write as I find issues and problems.

The answer to number two is that I see quite a few people complain that they don’t have their voice heard in the State.

Please, be kind to others and I don’t want to step on your toes or embarrass you but what exactly do you in in the State of Firestone?

1 Like

election over