Rbmx123 for Senate!

3 Likes

Yes I understand he lost the election but in 2016 he won, you can’t forget that.

2 Likes

He won the electoral vote. We dont do electoral.

3 Likes

What do you mean? The Electoral College is what makes the president. He lost the Popular and Electoral College.

2 Likes

I mean in 2016.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand what you’re tying to say. Hillary won the popular in 2016 which we don’t really use.

2 Likes

We use only the popular vote. Majority votes win here.

3 Likes

Yeah. If you’re not popular, or good at your words, good luck.

2 Likes

Yes I am aware of that.

2 Likes

You’re 100% right, no argument there.

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

I’d like to see some plans

2 Likes

trial?

2 Likes

go ahead its gonna fail

2 Likes

yea this is where you kinda messed up… you shouldnt run for state as your first office. next, activity matters, thats good. moving on, proposing more bills in your first month than most in their whole term? thats sad. that shows that you dont care. if you properly plan out your bills, you should be making one like once a week unless you’re being assisted or the bill isn’t that large. we don’t care how much legislation you propose, as long as you do your job. you shouldn’t “over-legislate” to prove you’re better, you should propose ideas that will better our state. reach out to citizens, cabinet and sub cabinet, employees, etc., and ask what they have any ideas on… to wrap this up, i’m gonna have to say no support. while your plans are laid out, i don’t see you fit, especially for senate.

2 Likes

I would say getting a gun license is hard enough as is. Furthermore how are you going to make it harder to purchase a gun illegally? That’s more a dev issue

3 Likes

support!!! taco tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

See, I don’t think there’s a problem with running for Senate as your first legislative office. But the reality is that if you’re not prepared, and don’t have an understanding of what’s going to happen in the legislature you’re going to struggle. I was never in Firestone Legislature before my terms in the Senate and I did just fine. Every person here is different and some learn in different ways and get support in different ways. Learn, represent something, garner support for those things you claim to represent or the mindset you hold. At the end of the day it all comes down to peoples trust in you, and what you’ve already been successful or unsuccessful at.

2 Likes