Rbmx123 for Prominence District Council

rbmx123 for Prominence District Council!

Hello my dearest acquaintances, I am trying my hand again in the world of politics. I want to start off my speech by saying welcome and thank you for reading. I am not going to take up your time because you will not remember a word I say if it was long.

About me:
I am a civilian as we speak and I hold jobs in Scout’s Car Meets and Generals Sporting Goods. I enjoy the aspect of business in this city and county, I also enjoy the beauty in the city of Prominence; from the capitol to the voting center, it is all very dear to me. I am a humble individual who want’s what is best for the people and best for my city.

My plans:
I plan to increase the traffic to Prominence from one car to every hour or so to at least 5 per 30 minutes. I enjoy watching our city thrive and grow, especially when businesses decide to join our city and make it better. Which leads me to my next plan; I plan to increase the appeal of businesses joining our city, I want to see the happy faces watch as businesses pop up.

Conclusion:
I love this city and I love my county. I want to see us grow and thrive and become a contender with Redwood’s popularity. I wish to see all your wonderful names supporting and in prominence.

Sincerely you dearest friend,

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

hi papi

2 Likes

Support :+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

support (body is too similar to what you recently posted)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Can you please elaborate?

2 Likes

How do you plan on increasing traffic, specifically?

2 Likes

I plan on hosting events almost weekly to increase activity in the city.

2 Likes

you can’t post the same thing twice so it gave me a warning that said (body too similar to what you recently posted) cus I had just supported someone else

2 Likes

Oh okay, odd.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like