RBLXTrcAlt for Senate 2020

RBLXTrcAlt for Senate 2020

State of Firestone

Hello, citizens of Firestone. I am officially announcing my campaign for Senate of the State of Firestone, I hope you enjoy this speech.

Our State is at the lowest point that it has ever been. Our state

barely manages to hit 5 players a day. Our State has seen multiple shifts in it’s administration within the past 3 months or so, ranging from a governor elected, to another governor who has caused such a great divide in the state and has overlooked dozens of cases of corruption that forced the state owner,Domesticus, to shut down our “democracy” in an attempt to save our once glorious state.

Most people know who we are. I, RBLXTrcAlt, have been Middle Class Citizen Senate and as well as, during the tenure as Senate, My weekend has managed to passed several accomplishments to benefit our state.

All who served the government for over a year in various positions. This state has attended dozens of Senate hearings, drafted several articles of crucial legislation, and has advised former Governors. Those who failed to heed his advice tended to do great harm to the state.

Our plans are simple:

• Reform departments to ensure that citizens are heard, and to ensure departments are operating effectively.
  • Ensure those that are leading departments are qualified to lead said departments.
  • Draft and approve legislation that will push a progressive change for the better of the State.
  • If stoneview is brought back, it will go through a complete reform, everything will be changed, and the department will return as a effectively operating stoneview’s departments
  • Proper diplomatic relations with other ro-states that benefit each state
  • Establish a functional and competent National Guard
  • Creation of a municipal Government
  • New cabinet position of Press Secretary
  • Full Cabinet meetings often to discuss departments and other topics at least once every 10 days
  • And more…

Thank you for your time. We hope that on election day, you, the voters, will make the correct decision. Support me for Senate,

Senate Candidate,

RBLXTrcAlt

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear…

3 Likes

Support from Alex!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Interesting form of a meme speech, however, disqualified from the election.

2 Likes

DQed by Sponsor

2 Likes