RBLXTrcAlt for County Mayor of Prominence

Support,

UprisingAmerican

2 Likes

No support…

2 Likes

sorry, what?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I would just like to make it clear that this individual is currently not a part of the government of the District of Prominence, although it may seem so in his speech. I’m not sure if he’s in the District’s Roblox group, but if he is he’s just ranked Resident and that means as much as being ranked MCC in the main Firestone group.

Regards,
Mayor Skeletron19YT
District of Prominence

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Your grammar got better since the CE Election, but still isn’t good. You still have no experience in the State of Firestone.
Sorry, no support
Also, why is a user by the name of “RBLXTrc” terminated from roblox? I’d like an explanation.

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Failing in another election, has nothing to do with the candidate running for another election. Do you know how stupid you sound basically saying “You failed for CE, so I won’t support you for Mayor.”

As saying “you failed miserably for CE” and leaving no other remarks, basically insists that…

2 Likes

Apologies, but I never said I won’t support him. I withdrew my last statement.

2 Likes

Everyone here is acting as if this is the Senate election. People need to relax a little bit, and realize that he is running for the position, of Mayor of the District of Prominence. A smaller position as such as Mayor, is the best place to have people with little to no experience in Firestone. Other than that, starting off in the County Council. I’d much rather see someone with no experience as Mayor, who cannot really do any harm, than being in the Senate, not knowing what they’re doing.

For that reason, I support you. I support citizens trying to get involved in our government, with the self-conscious decision of starting down within the municipal governments. It doesn’t matter if you’re going to be a good mayor or not, but what I do know, is by the end of your term, you’ll have made mistakes, learned from them, and have been able to move past it, knowing what to do differently next time.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, apologies for earlier.

2 Likes

I SUPPORT

2 Likes

Your goals are (considering the current legal landscape and developmental circumstances) extremely ambitious and probably won’t be accomplished. A new department? You are now treading Fedora’s territory of discretion. I also find your speech in general hard to comprehend, you fail to keep it concise and straight to the point.

Anyone can hold DPW experience yet still fail at a governmental position, that doesn’t justify nor churn any experience in my eyes.

What are you talking about…?

No support.

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes