RBLXTrcAlt for County Mayor of Prominence

Stapleton County

Mayoral Elections of the new year of 2020

“We thrive to achieve, so if we don’t strive to thrive, then what is the point in even trying.” ~ RBLXTrcAlt

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I, RBLXTrcAlt, currently shall be running in the Mayoral Elections, with my Deputy Mayor being N/A, for the time being, and this is my speech.

Throughout this speech, we would like to touch base on the following things;

• Deputy Mayoral Candidate Personal Bio
  • The activity of the District of Prominence
  • The Departments of the Stapleton County
  • Mayoral Candidates Experiences both within the Stapleton County, and outside of it
  • My planned City Administration
  • My goals that I would like to achieve

And after all this has been mentioned throughout this speech, I would like to finish off with a final closing statement.

Mayoral Candidate Personal Bio

Hello, everyone I’m RBLXTrcAlt running for Mayor with N/A. I am thrilled to one day, be in the office of Mayors. After being an Mayor candidate in one of the many counties of Firestone, I stepped up to be a congressional member, being a member of the District of Prominence. With myself being a member of the state, and I still I am today, this is my first term in being a Mayor if I win. As an example of what I have done in other department related, I had created Citizens to make them feel safe. I’m looking forward to being the Mayor of the District of Prominence, if myself and the Mayoral Candidate, RBLXTrcAlt win.

Now, just to finish off, as this may be a bit extra, my previous working jobs was being a Public Employee within the Firestone Department of Public Works, but now, to this day, I am a member of the District of Prominence, being a Citizen. This is all from my person bio, but if you need to contact me, please feel free to message me on Discord. Username and Tags: RBLXTrc#6987

The activity with State of Firestone

Over the last few weeks, particular leading up to New Years, the Stapleton County, has fallen inactive in the ways of activity in our city. So, by addressing this issue, we would like to thrive on achieving more activity, because, if we just sit around, will the activity fix itself? No, it will not. So, let’s step up to the issue. Increase the activity. It is our city, it’s not the city that makes it inactive, it is us, we the people of the Stapleton County. So, why not take some responsibility, address the issue, fix the issue, and make the District of Prominence. Don’t you want that?

Following this topic, linked with my goals, we would like to be hosting more events in the Stapleton, making us unique to others. This could range from things to a parades, sponsored events or even foreign dignitary visits. In my mind, this can both increase the popularity of the Stapleton County, and make a statement that the Stapleton County is unique.

The Departments within the Stapleton County

Continuing on, we have the departments within the Stapleton County, which all require a strong leadership. Leadership that can thrive the department to activity and then be in the Stapleton. Raising the standards of departments, making the District of Prominence departments being mature and professional. The departments shall have strong leaders, so this may make a department stronger, through their characteristics. Not only just the department heads, we will be requiring that the High Command or the Senior Leadership Team of departments are to be there to take charge of the head of the department is on absence or that one is currently being searched for.

So, finishing off. The departments within the District of Prominence, will also be required in submitting weekly reports to myself and my Deputy Mayor, of the following things;

• Current Members in the Department
  • Recent Policy Changes
  • Any major threats to the Department
  • And final statements of the Department as a whole

Mayoral Candidates Experiences

Now, you may all be wondering what are my experiences? Why vote for this person? I will tell you why you should, through my experiences.

Within the City of Norfolk, with the Government, I have no experience of being a Government Official, but a Government Employee. Currently, right now, I was formerly working with District of Prominence when I will go forward, which is going through a few rough patches right now. Following this, in the City of Norfolk, I worked a short period of time within the Police Department, enforcing the laws, but when it came time to choose one over the other, I choose the part. All of my progression in the county has been through hard work, which I haven’t finished. Hard work is still going to be used, for progression, which in the end, should end with a positive result.

Moreover, my experiences outside of the Stapleton County, consists of a few different States. The one in which I made a fair bit of progression was in the State of Firestone, where in the end of my career, I had finished at the position of before I was a member, that were proposed to the. Of what happened during my career in the District of Prominence, made a great impression, but after I had left the State of Firestone, I had moved to a better thing, to where I became a Member of District of Prominence for the time. Yes, this made an impact. Yes, the sessions involved people arguing a lot, but it put into perspective that people’s ideas can be carried across as soon as possible. So, in other words, if you want your opinion heard, make it heard by, in no less, shouting what it is. Even if no one listens at first, eventually, someone will listen to you. Lastly, for my last experience which may not relate to the position as a department employee within Firestone Department of Public Works, where I am also the Former Public Employee, meaning I have great responsibility to ensure things are functioning properly.

Our Planned Administration

Continuing on, for the District of Prominence, we would like to have a strengthened City Administration to ensure that the Departments are ran effectively. So, without no further a do, here is the planned Administration;

1. Deputy Mayor - N/A
  2. Administration - N/A
  3. Others will include more

I believe in department continuity as they wouldn’t have been put into the position if they didn’t know what to do. But, any signs of inactivity without reason, will be faced with reasonable force. As apart of this campaign, we shall not accept inactivity, we shall not let the District of Prominence, we want to revitalize and renew the District of Prominence to what it once was.

Our goals, that I would like to achieve

Additionally, coming close to the end of this speech, we would like to mention a few goals that I would like to achieve in the District of Prominence.

So, let’s continue, here are a few that I would like to mention;

• Increase the Activity of the City
  • Increase to the member count, and achieve 3,700 members by the time my term is up.
  • Have a successful, and thriving administration.
  • Begin and hopefully finish foreign relations with other states or cities.
  • Open a new Department and/or division to provide as an emergency response to the county.
  • And a final goal, such as relating a new awardance system for those who need to be recognised for what they do.

There are many goals to come, but this is the only ones that we shall be sharing for now. Now, to finish up.

Closing Statement

Well, the people of the Stapleton County this is our speech to be the next Mayor’s of the County. We see nothing more that we can do in this speech, to encourage you to vote for us.

So, if you believe we have persuaded you into voting for us, then please do.

Here is where you can sign your ROBLOX user, to show your support for our campaign; https://goo.gl/forms/HUSXWrGaD2WoJR4Z2

Thanks for reading.

Signed,

RBLXTrcAlt

Mayoral Candidate,

Deputy Mayoral Candidate.

2 Likes

How are you planning to encourage activity?

2 Likes

Despite your header saying “County Mayor of Prominence”, I get what you’re saying, lmao.

Support,

Signed,
Honorable Senator & Senior Councilman Firetreat21

2 Likes

Great question, Hippo

I plan to encourage the activity is by I make sure no employee within District of Prominence has to make sure they know what comes through in being active before new updates will come in order to ensure we have the freedom of choice.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yea, it would make more sense if I took out my username.

But I noticed many people don’t know who I am.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support,

UprisingAmerican

2 Likes

No support…

2 Likes

sorry, what?

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I would just like to make it clear that this individual is currently not a part of the government of the District of Prominence, although it may seem so in his speech. I’m not sure if he’s in the District’s Roblox group, but if he is he’s just ranked Resident and that means as much as being ranked MCC in the main Firestone group.

Regards,
Mayor Skeletron19YT
District of Prominence

2 Likes

no support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Your grammar got better since the CE Election, but still isn’t good. You still have no experience in the State of Firestone.
Sorry, no support
Also, why is a user by the name of “RBLXTrc” terminated from roblox? I’d like an explanation.

2 Likes

No support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes