Random Removal from Discord

So. I was on duty patrolling, caught an exploiter, and went to ban them. Directly after I banned them I went to post the appropriate message in our moderation channel in the Firestone discord and realized I wasn’t in it anymore. I asked our moderation chat if they were still in it and to check if I was, and they said I wasn’t. I was sent an invite and it said it was expired.

I have no alternate discord accounts.
I am not in 100 or more discord servers.
I did/do not have 3 warns and 2 kicks.

Fergie said this has happened to somebody else and they joined it later. Happen to any of you?

1 Like

Its happened to me in a different discord I didn’t care too much about so I didn’t think much of it. It could just be that the servers were down in your area but unlikely since others said you weren’t in it. Have you tried a new invite? If you got banned and unbanned then any invite created before the ban woukd be invalidated for you. They could have banned you by accident instead of someone else.

1 Like

I have to issue with the SCSO Discord. When I try to connect to the server with the same invite that everyone else used to get in, its expired. This is on my computer. I then went to my phone, using no wifi and tried to join with the link and it worked. Try that.

1 Like

It happened to me. I got kicked and couldn’t rejoin. Please help me.

1 Like

A kick and an expired invite seems to indicate you were possibly banned from the Discord server. Have mods check bans, using both the bot and the built in tab in the Discord settings.

1 Like

the firestone bot might had gone rogue
like bumping patchys campaign forum

1 Like

Check me too

1 Like

http://prntscr.com/kecmsg @TheBloxKiller123

1 Like

check me too

1 Like

Won’t let me rejoin the discord…

1 Like

Don’t have to be rude about it, pew.

1 Like

I had both multiple Developers and Moderators check if I was banned and they said I wasn’t, so I don’t know.

1 Like

This happened to me before. To fix it join the server on a different device and I think it has to be a new IP.

1 Like

Tried and failed

1 Like

If you have no servers down and are unable to rejoin the server with a fresh invite link, you have an alternative account on your ip that is banned.

Try asking your parents if they got you banned?

2 Likes

I don’t have any alts tho

1 Like

Fergie didn’t give me a fresh invite link because he was unable to, also I absolutely guarantee you that there are no other accounts from my IP that have ever even been in the Firestone discord. Think you can send me a new invite possibly?

1 Like

I need a new invite too.

1 Like

ik i’m banned so ik why I can’t join, one day I will be unbanned

1 Like