Random Construction Sites

Add in the bigger cities random construction sites with vehicles (undrivable), cranes, supply piles, holes, and frame work

Functions:

1. To enhance city rp and make it look alive

2. Imagine running from cops and then climbing up a tall crane no RP exists like it as of now and would be cool to have a negotiation rp that isn’t just another hostage sit

3. Criminal’s may be able to sell drills from the site but the spawn for them has a 30 minute to even a hour cool down to make criminals still buy a drill

4. DOT and other construction focused government and company organizations can rp building

5. Brand new construction equipment for Government and Company organizations like a heavy duty dump truck, crane, Bowdozer, Roller, Excavator, and Etc

6. Gives some predestinated areas for custom company buildings and Devs to put some new buildings

7. Can allow for some interesting entrances to even the sewers with construction needing to connect up to them

8. Potholes RP for DOT where they need to drive around and fix them (I don’t know if this is possible)

9. Abandoned buildings while not a construction site would be nice for criminals to hide out in as the build would be boarded up and on the outskirts of town and could even be in places like Hillview and Greendale as like abandoned neighborhoods (small of course)

While this may not happen for V2 to say it would be cool to see this implemented for even V3

4 Likes

If only there was a business which actually did construction…

2 Likes

I was thinking about starting one but idk if I could manage it while not being able to play

2 Likes

Solid idea, and giving more things for DOT besides going around towing cars

2 Likes

i like it

1 Like