Ram_Operator for Senate: A Better Firestone Community!

You can do freedom of speech, although not make false accusations on me without proper conclusion. You could talk to me to about it, and I would talk to you about what actually happened.

1 Like

vague

who and what do you want to do to fix that

I mean I would hope so considering it is your job

ngl no support considering how low-effort and vague this campaign is

OH yea and get some experience in municipal government

2 Likes

We did talk and you said for me to support you or delete my comment, which added other, unanswered questions.

2 Likes

also @Ram_Operator if you can’t handle a little slander this field is not for you my friend

like literally that’s all the politics that happen in this place: consistent slander

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it states in the rule, no slander. I’m taking this feedback to gain for next time. But that person is claiming that I was arrested, when I actually wasn’t. I wanted to clarify, that it was a confusion with DoHS. I’m all free for feedback and a bit of slander.

1 Like

slander only for other candidates, members of the public can do whatever the fuck they want

1 Like

I understand now, thankyou for the feedback. Once again, I’m free for feedback.

2 Likes

You still broke rules by utilizing your uniform while being off-duty, so I am unsure where exactly breaking rules fit in with becoming a statesman. I want to support you, but the amount of insignificance you are stating, as well as making me delete my comment or support your campaign for asking simple questions, leads me to believe you are not fit for any legislative position nor even a law enforcement position.

1 Like

I politely asked you to, not sure which way you took it. I don’t want supporters seeing you make false accusations, such as I’ve been arrested on FDOC team. I wasn’t driving around with FDOC uniform, I was checking out an event, then I got hit by someone else and crashed.

1 Like

Politely or not, you asked me to revoke my comment which is a violation of my freedom of speech. You may not have been detained and there was a misconception, BUT you still broke a rule for your department which was wearing your uniform off duty. I also asked other questions which you still have not answered. So I am just saying I do not believe you are a competent candidate for this position at this time, in the future maybe with more experience and knowledge of what the role is actually doing and such.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Same with detective_chase, no political experience doubt you even have a bill template and you haven’t been in the community for that long a time to run for senate without any experience. No support.

3 Likes

The best idea I have is, if you get actual plans I think you should run for the house, the house and senate are both congress. People have gotten into the house without experience a lot and I think you could do it with some changes

1 Like

I would like to kindly request members of the public to refrain from supporting this campaign. A senator should be able to handle criticism but this candidate can’t handle a simple mix-up even. Streamable Video “Now, I ask you respectfully to support me or delete your comment.”

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

do YOU believe you are fit for congress having in mind your lack of experience & inability to handle criticism?

2 Likes

This candidate is on the ballot.

VOTE HERE!
VOTE HERE!
VOTE HERE!