Ram_Operator for Senate: A Better Firestone Community!

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my speech. Firstly, I am going to be running for Senator in the State of Firestone. Firestone has been a great start for me, I’ve achieved a POST Certification, and currently in FDOC as of now. I believe that I have been more involved in the State of Firestone, with my interacting with the Public. If I were to be elected as Senator of Firestone, I’d bring lots of plans for the future.

SECTION II. PLANS IF I WERE ELECTED AS SENATOR

Some of my plans if I were to be elected are to generally make the Firestone Community better. Over the time I’ve been in Firestone, I’ve seen so many corrupt Government Officials, corrupt Department Officials, and so much more toxicity in the State. I wanna make sure that our State becomes more friendly with each other. I plan to pass several laws and bills to ensure that the State is as protected, and runs as smoothly as can be. I wanna also engage with the community more, and ensure that the State of Firestone has no more corruption. I hope to work with the rest of the representatives on bills to make sure that all of them serve an effective purpose for the Civilians, Law Enforcement, and Public Employees in the State of Firestone.

SECTION III. Experience within Firestone

Within Firestone, I’ve gained multiple things in my time inside of the State.

• POST Public Affairs Event Coordinator and Writer & Admissions Officer.
  • Firestone Department of Corrections Correctional Officer
  • Marine Division Enlistee (In Training)
  • Redwood Press Secretary
  • Department of Public Works Employee

SECTION IV. Conclusion

I do thank you for taking your time once again, reading this. I hope you support me, and if not DM me with any recommendations for the next time to get elected. I hope you think I’m fit for this position.
Signed, Ram_Operator.

Any questions you may DM ! cortez#3361 on Discord.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support & endorsed

1 Like

Very generic plan not gonna lie, problem is that everyone says that they’re gonna propose bills but they just go inactive in 2 weeks. What kind of bill ideas do you have in mind?

You don’t seem to have much political experience, how can you assure everyone that you are fit for the job?

thats never happening, have you seen FS general?

1 Like

support!

1 Like
  1. I’ve been in FDOC for almost 3-4 weeks now. I haven’t failed not yet one single activity check. I’ve never been marked inactive in almost every community I am in. I have multiple bill ideas, I plan to coordinate with other representatives to support the best bills. For example, a bill possibly where the Governor has no chance to micro manage Departments. They overseer them, although can’t micro manage.

2. I don’t have political experience, you’re right. Although, over my time in Firestone I’ve seen what’s happened, and I’ve looked at bills and kind of “studied” them to learn the definitions. I believe that I could use my brain to ensure that the proper bills come into effect and they have an effective meaning and definition. To be honest, some bills have no proper usage at all. I wanna make sure that only the effective and meaning one’s come into effect. That’s why I am fit.

3. I don’t mean just in discord, I mean in Department discords, I mean in game. People helping out, events where people can just hang out and talk about what they experience.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

ur not gonna do anything :rofl:

‘im gonna help remove toxicity!!! no more opinions!!!’ you should try visiting the real world

2 Likes

Your hating because you got called out?

1 Like

im telling u that ur generic solution wont do shit, u ain’t gonna remove toxicity welcome to the real world

3 Likes

support

1 Like
  1. Sounds good, we need active congress people. Do you have any other bill ideas you can tell me?

2. If you’ve studied how everything works I don’t really see a problem with that.

3. I see what you mean but there’s always gonna be a LOT of toxicity in Firestone and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop that.

1 Like

I do not support. You literally got arrested / detained as a DOC member. So, how does the public know you won’t get arrested as a state official for being incompetent?

Please also elaborate on: “I plan to pass several laws and bills to ensure that the State is as protected, and runs as smoothly as can be.” (Ram_Operator) What laws and bills are you proposing? It seems like you do not have a plan and putting that as a placeholder and make it up as you go type of thing.

" * POST Public Affairs Event Coordinator and Writer & Admissions Officer.
*** Firestone Department of Corrections Correctional Officer**
*** Marine Division Enlistee (In Training)**
*** Redwood Press Secretary**
*** Department of Public Works Employee"** (Ram_Operator)

You seem to not have any political experience. I think you should gain experience before becoming a statesman.

"I wanna make sure that our State becomes more friendly with each other." (Ram_Operator) The three-year-olds I teach can and have written better than this. Are you mentally fit for this position?

2 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

Stop making false accusations, you can check my record. If I were to be arrested/detained I would’ve been terminated already. Now, I honestly have no clue what your source is. I’m not sure if you’re getting your source from DyingSym or what. But stop making rumors about me to, disencourage my supporters. Respectfully. Now experience, I understand. But I wanna gain some. I can learn from more experienced representatives and other Senators.

1 Like

I wanna make sure and revise all the Use of Force, and the bills that are decently old. I wanna make sure all the bills are being followed as well.

1 Like

In my perspective, becoming a statesman with no experience is not the way to earn this. If you really want this role, it would be better to become a role within a city or town before making your way up to a position that has authority within the state. Becoming a role that you are not accustomed to will not end well for your social status or profile.

3 Likes

And also, I would think a statesman can handle a little freedom of speech, no? Screenshot - 53a6e903e31f68c21c8f2baeb192ee44 - Gyazo

2 Likes