Railroad Signal Poll

, ,

So, recently I have picked up on making some signals based on my local railroad. With the release of V3 coming soon, I sent a picture of what I have worked on to blaad, and isn’t shying away from the idea. I have also talked with Slee and he likes the idea as well. So I wanted to get the community’s opinion on what railroad signal they like the best.

Note: This is not an official poll from the dev team and it is very likely the idea may not come to fruition. But if it does, I want to know what everyone thinks about the topic.

What Railroad Signal Would You Be Most Interested In Seeing In V3?

0 voters

I can provide more info about a signal type if you want, just let me know down below!

1 Like

“probably not”

It’s redundant and would most likely not be used as there is only going to be 1 train in-game at all times just because there isn’t a demand for it

1 Like

I am profoundly amused by the utilization of the word “fruition”.

1 Like

thats super dumb, why even have multiple tracks then?

1 Like

The FRX is more like a LRT, so the big US railroad signals aren’t really realistic here. If signals were to be added it’d probably look something more like the reduced aspect signal. Currently though the system that would likely be employed is radio signaling (reporting train positions at all times and dealing with priority at a case-by-case basis).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.