[RADIOS] Backwards Option for Radios

, ,

I know sometimes being in pursuit is a pain and you are trying to type but didn’t hit ‘/’ then you hit ‘y’ one too many times. Maybe your spamming ‘y’ to fly to tac2 and hit it for a 3rd time, instead of going through the entire loop again, It would be nice to have a backwards option on the radio to go back through the list. I think it would be nice if the keybinding was ‘u’ or something.

6 Likes

keybind is fine for me

3 Likes

just be incredibly careful when you’re swinging through channels :sunglasses: :+1:

6 Likes

takes me maybe a second to switch thru all channels so isn’t rlly a pain to just go back thru if u miss it

3 Likes

In V3 it’ll just be clickable buttons. So you have to weight off if you really need this now or can wait till V3. My mind just says; Wait for V3 and it’ll be fine until then.

3 Likes

It literally takes 10-15mins to script and then add into the game lol, hes not asking for anything crazy

good idea!

4 Likes

Seconds count when someone with an AK is trying to mow you down.

1 Like

Not that big of a problem to be honest. It adds maybe an extra 1 second which isn’t bad lol. We’ve also managed since 2017 with this so it further proves that we can manage without

If someone is mowing you down with an AK you wouldn’t care what channel you’re typing in, just fire a distress and everyone goes to it

1 Like

ya and if youre not in an emergency where you need to fire a distress signal im p sure you can spare one second to change channels