Radio Mute Button

It would be nice to have a button to mute all car radios on your end. This would be helpful not only for people making videos for copyright issues, but to save my goddamn ears every time I patrol. I literally cannot park at CD without getting a headache from either earrape or some kid in a modded crown vic playing 21 savage at full volume. This button could be in the client settings menu that the shift lock settings, and the phone call toggle switch is.

35 Likes

please do

6 Likes

omg yes i used to hate sitting at cd with some retard playing 60’s music at full volumr

5 Likes

e a r r a p e i n t e n s i f i e s

5 Likes

no the people of firestone must listen to me playing erika

8 Likes

The point of the game pass is to annoy people with their music in game. If they weren’t trying to accomplish that goal then they would use Spotify or YouTube which has a better selection in which only they can hear it. I suggest we just don’t implement it into V3. It’s be unfair if we removed it in V2 as people already bought it for an intended purpose.

6 Likes

I think there will be a radio for cars in v3. However, the gamepasses won’t be transferred as has been confirmed and those with v2 gamepasses will be compensated in FS$ in v3 (let’s see if that actually happens)

4 Likes

we don’t need to remove the game pass entirely, just add a button that mutes it only for you. similar to the one in ultimate driving

7 Likes

first good post from skylaw, keep it up :smiley:

6 Likes

second* my first good one was the ERU update

6 Likes

mute all car radios on your end.

not globally, locally

5 Likes

Bringing this back, support. Plsssss add

6 Likes

support x2 please bring this

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Reminder

7 Likes

i turned my sound off at v2 in 2017 and i never went back. lifechanging.

7 Likes

but then u can’t hear gunshots

7 Likes

60s music is so fire

6 Likes

I use the radio pass to enjoy music while driving with friends w/o VC’s, or to have dance parties at the docks. Doesn’t annoy anyone, and it definitely isn’t my intention.

5 Likes

bumping cuz nothing happened with it

3 Likes